Oh, Wow

Kageyama nervously stood at the front gates of his new school. They got him an apartment in Miyagi, not too far away from Karasuno. 

'Just hope that no one calls you King of the Court...'

Kageyama walked to his class, 1-4, hoping not to stand out. He took his seat nervously, across from a tall blonde with glasses. 

The day went by fine, thank god. He didn't even notice that the boy sitting across from him, who he later learned was named Tsukishima Kei, had been watching him. 

'So that's the King? He doesn't seem like what they said he was. Arrogant, haughty, and yelling a lot doesn't fit him at all. He's quite pretty though.'

Tsukishima shook off his thoughts and focused back on class. 

============

"Tsukishima! Did you sign up for the volleyball club too?" Kageyama ran towards his friend. 

They'd gotten along, and with Yamaguchi for the past few weeks, and even though Tsukishima would tease him with the name King, he didn't really mind, since he knew the other didn't really mean it. 

"Yeah, I guess." 

"You could be a little more energetic...." Kageyama pouted. 

"....cute...Yeah sure sure whatever." Tsukishima mumbled the first word so he wouldn't hear it. 

They headed to the gym, which was notably smaller than the one in Teiko, but whatever. Inside, there was already someone in there. 

"Hello, I'm Hinata Shoyo! WAIT YOU'RE!" Hinata gasped at the sight of Kageyama, who he remembered from the cafe incident. 

"Oh, hello." Kageyama waved. 

"EEEP! YOU'RE SCARY!" Hinata screamed. 

"He's so annoying, Can he shut up?" Tsukishima asked with an annoyed tone. Yamaguchi simply snickered. 

Thankfully, a few people wearing the Karasuno jackets stepped in and interfered. One had gray hair, the other was bald and had a menacing expression, and the last one was normal. 

"Tanaka, stop it." The last one said. 

The bald one growled, but the other two looked at the height of Kageyama and Tsukishima. 

"Wow, you guys are tall..." The gray one commented. "Sorry, how about we introduce ourselves first. I'm Sugawara Koushi, but just call me Suga. The baldy is Tanaka, and the other is Daichi Sawamura, our captain."

The energetic ginger was the first to introduce himself. Next was Yamaguchi, then Tsukishima, and finally, Kageyama. 

"I'm Kageyama Tobio, a setter. I'm from Kitagawa Dai-Ichi, and I look forward to playing with you all." He bowed. 

Kageyama was conflicted about saying Kitagawa or Teiko, but ended up choosing the former. Suga smiled at the boy, and like Tsukishima, he didn't think the boy in front of him was what they described him as. 

He whispered something to Daichi, who nodded. 

"On Saturday, we'll have a three on three match, nine in morning, sharp. Don't be late." 

=====

TsukiKage and Sugakage first :3