Beach? Really? Sure!

Seijuro and Kageyama. Two brothers. Not bound by blood, but they sure do have the relationship. Caring, lighthearted, fun, and y'know, just being the brothers they were. 

And of course, their cat, Blueberry, would not be missing out on the fun. 

"Going to the beach? With everyone?! HECK YEAH!" Aomine cheered. 

"And he does not notice the inconveniences....." Akaashi sighed. 

"You're too tight! I say we do this!" Bokuto cheered with Aomine and the other, well, more extroverted ones. 

"Don't worry too much about it, Keiji. We'll have transportation set up just fine. I'm sure I'll be able to accommodate everyone." Seijuro smiled. 

"Mhm! Should we also bring some snacks too?" Tobio asked. 

"Yes. Snacks. Maiubo please." Murasakibara nodded fiercely. 

"And you forget how rich they are until they flex it in your face." Suga laughed. 

Tsukishima chuckled a bit, before leaning closer to Kageyama, almost resting his head on Tobio's  shoulder. 

=========

Though the car ride was a bit rough, they got to their destination, full of everything. 

"Atsumu, come help unpack." Osamu said in an annoyed tone.

"No I'm busy breathing." Atsumu retorted. 

"Please?" Tobio pleaded. 

"Of course!" Atsumu's mood changed immediately, making everyone else laugh. 

Everyone got some drinks, then headed straight for the water, except for a few. 

"Holy crap it's freezing!" Kise jumped immediately, holding on to Aomine. 

Kuroko held on to Seijuro's arm and followed him like a little child, but in a good way.  

"Kenma, come over here!" Lev whined. 

"Uhm.....no...." Kenma petted Blueberry, who also did not want to go into the water, even if his beloved master was playing there. Kenma and Kuroo really share so many things in common, huh.

"Then, uh, should we do something in the sand? Beach volleyball then?" Tobio asked. 

"Excuse me? We've been your friends for like, what, three years? And you forgot we don't know how the hell to play volleyball?" Kise said in a mockingly annoyed tone, before making everyone burst out into laughter. 

"Ok, those guys are useless. Come on, get into teams of six, and let's try not to fight over Kageyama again......some people might need to do all the ref-stuff." Kita ignored his outburst, having to deal with enough of Ats- I mean, others, already. 

"Tobichin, those guys are mean, stop being friends with them." Murasakibara was quite obviously joking, but Bokuto, Kuroo, and Tsukishima didn't take it that way. 

Even though they were shorter.....that didn't mean that they were less menacing. The aura they gave scared the absolute crap out of Murasakibara, and even Shintaro stood like, 52637891 feet away from them (just kidding, but you get it).

"Can we please start?" Tobio was excited, already having set up everything with Kuroko and Seijuro fast while everyone else was arguing.

The others nodded, and they began. However, they made one fatal, fatal mistake when making the teams. They put Kuroko, Akashi, and Tobio on the same team.....

"I know I shouldn't be saying this, but why do the short- I mean, less tall people either have stupidly good skills or naturally gifted amazing talents?" Suna deadpanned at their, well, rather embarrassing loss. 

25-13. Really.

"Yeah, like uh, Akashi, Kuroko, Nagisa, Soul Evans, Chongyun, Xiao, Kaede, Elric, Asta, Feitan, Levi-" Oikawa began. 

"Wrong animes dude. Also, some of them aren't that short. I think." Iwaizumi interrupted him, not wanting to get killed by a certain....glaring redhead. 

Suga had his laugh though, and presented everyone with more drinks and food. God was Seijuro thankful to have someone decent and responsible with him. 

"To highschool! And to our wins!" They cheered.