A Day in the Life of Teiko

"Morning!" Kageyama waved to all his friends as he entered the classroom. 

But of course, as junior high students, none of them are going to be very....organized, per say. 

"Oh my god SAKO SHUT THE HELL UP!" 

"BRO, GiVE ME BACK MY PENCIL"

"Settle down class, we're going to be starting. If you do insist on going on though, feel free to join me during lunchtime and we can write a whole essay on your behavior." The teacher smiled, and everyone pretty much silenced. 

"Yo Kageyama!" Aomine and Kise greeted him during breaktime. 

"Oh, hi." 

"A little more expression? Dude, you're seriously sounding like Kuroko now." Aomine complained. 

"And is there something wrong with that?" Kageyama asked. 

"Akashichii and Kurokochii, I see." Kise looked defeated. 

"You don't seem very happy. Is there something wrong with the way I speak?" 

"KUROKOCHII! Don't appear out of nowhere! Geez!" Kise jumped. 

Afterwards, during lunchtime, Aomine dared Haizaki, another member of the Teiko Basketball Team, to swallow a tea egg whole. 

"I'll do it!" And that resulted in him choking on it. 

Kageyama snickered, and both Kise and Aomine were trying to hold in their laughs. 

"DUMBASS!" Haizaki coughed again, and Aomine was dead end rolling on the floor. 

"I SWEAR YOU'RE SO DUMB!"

"LIKE YOU GET TO SAY ANYTHING!"

Seijuro just sat there, regretting all his life choices. 

===============

"This is the volleyball team. Our school plays against different teams from Kitagawa, so you don't have to worry about meeting any of them." Midorima explained, showing him the gym. 

"Oh! You're the newbie right? Don't worry, I've seen some of your skills and you're pretty awesome. Consider that a tryout passed, okay? Name's Iken Kakido, captain of the team." A redhead with a bright attitude approached them, holding out his hand. 

Kageyama took his hand eagerly. "Thank you! I look forward to playing with your team!" He bowed. 

"Woah woah, no need for formalities. But yeah, I hope you get used to it!" He smiled. 

'He's clearly practiced a lot, definitely going to be a great member.'

"I want sweets, can we go now?" Murasakibara asked after practice, when all of them were about to head home. 

"Isn't it a bit too late for so many sweets?" Kise asked. 

"You can never have enough sweets."

"Let's get some milkshakes! Please?" Kageyama agreed, looking at his brother with hopeful eyes. 

".........Fine, but only one." Seijuro sighed. 

"For your brother only? Favoritism at its finest." Kuroko fake-sulked, pretending to look a little sad. 

"...Augh.....fine, i'll buy for all of you, happy?" 

==============

Complete chaos, like it should be.