Ahh...Cute!

"Ack.." Kuroko held his head.

"You bumped into the wall, are you alright?" Seijuro immediately turned to help him.

"I-I'm fine. I was just being clumsy, after all. Anyways...uhm....can we walk through Tokyo together? I could show you around....." Kuroko nervously said.

"Well, it's not like I haven't been here before, but if you're the one taking me around, I suppose I don't mind." Seijuro slightly smiled, blushing a bit, and so did Kuroko.

They went around the shops, Kuroko showed him his favorite places, and all in all, they had a good time.

"Please wait for me, I'll throw this away really quickly." Seijuro headed off, and Kuroko hummed a bit.

It gave him some time to think, and 90% of those thoughts were, "I'm really in love with Akashi...aren't I?"

But another thought lingered in his mind.

"Akashi wouldn't choose me...over his brother. He loves his brother more than anything else in the world...."

That was interrupted when he saw a familiar face passing by, along with several other people. He recognized two of them, the tall one with messy black hair the blonde. Seijuro had mentioned them before.

He decided to greet them, maybe scare them a bit.

His greeting was fine, but what Tsukishima, and the others, didn't really like was the fact that his had jabbed their precious Tobio.

But when they turned to face Sei, there was an overwhelming pressure on them.

Well, either way, they're now sitting in the cafe together, having some drinks.

"Are....Akashi and Kuroko dating or something?" Lev asked Kuroo.

"Wait..Akaashi's not dating anyone though..." Bokuto was confused.

"I meant Kageyama's older brother!" And this resulted in a smirk from Kageyama.

"See? I told you! You two look really good together."

"Tobio, I'm very close to throwing a basketball at your head." Seijuro sighed.

But Kuroko's flush was probably a little too bright for comfort, but he managed to distract them.

"What about you guys, you all seem very fond of Kageyama."

Okay, he did not expect the mass reactions of flinches he got. He said it as a joke, though he wasn't so sure it was one now.

"He's our friend, what do you expect?" Akaashi first said to break the silence.

Even with how dense Seijuro could be, he realized it too. Maybe he didn't have to worry too much about Kageyama anymore.

"Tell me about your training camp, I'd like to hear from all of you."

The ramblings, laughing, joking around, and just the chat they had, yeah, he felt that Tobio would be safe with them too.

The party waved the other two goodbye, hoping to quickly get back to their training camp before the others got worried.

"Tetsuya, you haven't finished showing me around. Let's go." Seijuro smiled.

"Ok!"