Where's the cat?

First question Kenma had asked Kageyama, as a joke, but also a ray of hope:

"Does you brother have access to the new console? The one leaked by the famous company?" Kenma quietly asked.

Akaashi snickered, and Kageyama was confused, before he awkwardly smiled.

"I- Yeah, I think he does. I can ask him for you. Maybe you can get it earlier!"

"Really?"

"Mhm."

'And that's how these two will become best friends, huh? How nice.' Akaashi mused.

The three of them walked to the cafeteria, where they were enthusiastically greeted by a certain gray haired boy, much to their surprise.

"How. Could. You. Forget. About. Me? I'm a setter too! Hmph." Suga ruffled his underclassman's hair, obviously joking.

The other two greeted him and went to find their respective teams. Suga tapped and leaned into the raven's ear.

"Psst....You know, Tsukishima was waiting for you to come down. He even placed his drink on the bench to save a seat for you." He whispered.

Kageyama chuckled and took a seat next to the blonde, much to his happiness.

"Kuroo is annoying, don't you think?" Tsukishima tried to start up a conversation.

"Hm? Not really, he's quite nice to me." Kageyama stuffed another bite in his mouth.

"Well of course, everyone would be nice to you."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Nevermind."

============

A few days had passed throughout the camp, and now Kenma noticed something.

"Where's the cat?"

Akaashi raised his eyebrows. "What cat?"

"The one that.....uhm....looks like Kageyama."

It was quite the accurate description, in all honesty. The cat had the same eyes, like the midnight ocean. Kenma found it beautiful, and he wouldn't mind staring at it over his console.

"Uhh, I don't know you're talking about." Akaashi sighed. "Come on, we need to start the practice matches before Bokuto starts yelling."

But for a moment, Kenma thought he caught a glimpse of the cat.

===========

"No, no, I don't have salmon right now, I'm sorry." Kageyama squatted down, looking at his displeased cat with guilt.

Blueberry moved it paws, then purred.

"Fine, we'll buy some today, I'll go ask Akaashi, Bokuto, Kenma, and Kuroo to show us around."

Blueberry tilted his head.

"Akaashi's another setter, he's quite talented. Let me get the others, practice is practically over anyways."

But...

"I sense a familiar cat." Kuroo looked at his best friend Kenma.

"I know where. Akaashi, Bokuto, you'll see what I'm talking about."

It was the first time for years, they'd seen Kenma so excited to do something.

===========

If you're confused about the last part, sorry! Kenma and Kuroo are referring to Blueberry. There's always been a joke where they have an affinity for cats, so they sensed him around, and they think they know where he is.

Thus, they're leading Akaashi and Bokuto to meet Blueberry.