Izumi, Seijuro, and Tobio

It was a peaceful day at the Akashi Manor. Izumi had just been doing her daily duties: sweeping the floors, cleaning the windows, preparing lunch, and others. 

She liked these peaceful days, but she always had a wave of nostalgia when she passed by Tobio's room right next to Seijuro's. It had been cleaned up, but pictures and old things he had as a child were still there. 

She honestly wished Tobio would visit back home more, other than holidays and occasional days here and there. But if Seijuro was fine with going to visit his apartment every week, then she'd be happy for them too. 

==========

"Tobio-chan, let's head to that bakery for a cake. I know they taste really good!" Oikawa pointed out. 

"Why are you the one choosing? You do know its our event." Seijuro calmly said.

Basically, everyone who was at the oden party (Suna, Oikawa, Iwaizumi, the Generation of Miracles, and of course the two brothers) had gone out together to buy some supplies. 

"Alright, what's next?" Tobio asked. 

"More food, apparently. I say we crash Kurokochii's home and cook it!" Kise cheered, immediately given a glare by Seijuro. 

"It's alright, I'll allow it. It's closest anyways." Kuroko said, waving him off. 

Kise immediately hugged Aomine for comfort, which the latter didn't mind. 

Cooking wouldn't have been so hard, or taken as long, if some certain people actually behaved like normal human beings. 

"God dammit Oikawa! Stop getting the batter on me!" Iwaizumi complained. 

"To think this person got a decent score in home economics, I'm shocked." Suna sarcastically remarked. 

"Tell that to Aomine and Kise." Midorima added. 

"Just get those dumbasses to wrap the other things. Make sure to disinfect them too." Iwaizumi commanded in an annoyed tone. 

Bad moods do happen, but after hearing Tobio laugh at them before being embarrassed and hiding under the counter, it really wasn't that bad. 

==========

A knocking sound, then the doorbell. Izumi stood up from dusting the tables and walked towards the front gate. She was a bit surprised, since there was no visitor scheduled to arrive or have an appointment with the family head that day. 

10 people, she counted. 10 people were standing at the gate, holding boxes. And she didn't recognize them, at least not personally.

(The 10 people: Kuroo, Kenma, Tsukishima, Suga, Akaashi, Bokuto, Kita, Osamu, Atsumu, Sakusa. I decided to take Shiratorizawa out just for the fact that I don't believe they had much interaction in my original plot, sorry ;-;)

"Hello, may I help you?" 

"Actually....we're Tobio and Seijuro's friends, pleased to meet you. We were hoping they would be here?" A gray-black haired one with a similar haircut to Kageyama in his middle school days introduced them. 

Izumi took a moment to assess them, and soon realized they were seemingly telling the truth. 

"Come on in, I do believe Seijuro and Tobio had told me they would come back soon. Make yourselves at home." 

When they came in, they laid down some of the boxes, which Izumi noticed had been neatly wrapped. 

"This house is huge...even bigger from the inside!" A boy with his hair dyed blondish-orange commented. 

They arranged it in some sort of order, while she asked them for their names. The main door opened once again. This time, familiar faces entered, and the boys rushed to greet them. 

"Tobio-kun!" 

"Akashi-san!"

"You guys got the food right?" 

Izumi, confused, decided to speak up. "Excuse me, what is going on?" 

Seijuro took Izumi's hand and pulled her away. "Take a break in the other rooms for about 10 minutes, and don't peak. I'll get you soon." 

She nodded and headed off, having a slight idea of what it might be, and the idea did come true. 

The boys remembered her birthday!

The main room had been decorated nicely, despite the time constraint. The table was covered in food, and the boys were holding gifts with beaming smiles on their faces. 

"We originally just wanted to celebrate it alone but..." Tobio looked over at his boyfriends.

"We wanted to come!" Kuroo wrapped an arm around his shoulder. 

"Kageyama's very popular." Kuroko whispered to Izumi, who slightly chuckled. 

"Besides, Izumi-san, you deserve a break, no? Just have your fun." Seijuro handed her a slice of cake. 

"Thank you." 

==========

Fun fact: Izumi's birthday is two weeks before Kuroko's (January 31st). Seijuro's birthday is December 20th, and Kageyama's is December 22nd.

By the way, how's your summer? Mine's going fine enough!