Karasuno's Exams

"Wait, we had a project to do?" Kageyama's bread dropped from his mouths when he heard his friend's words.

"Bakageyama, no way. Saltyshima is lying again, right?" Hinata looked around for help.

"Actually, he's telling the truth...." Yamaguchi quietly sipped his juice.

"King, don't drop your bread on the plate like that, you'll get crumbs flying around. And ask me stuff in class later about it, alright?" Tsukishima sighed.

"Now now, here." Suga smiled as he handed his underclassman a wipe.

"I feel like those two favor Kageyama...." Tanaka whispered.

"Definitely." Hinata quietly growled back.

"You guys will need to do it, it's a substitute for the original exam your teacher will give you. And if you don't get a good grade on it, well, on the entire midterm, you won't be able to go to the Tokyo training camp." Daichi declared.

"What?!" Kageyama and Hinata slammed their hands and stood up.

"I thought you were going to tell them during practice....." Asahi sighed.

"Easy way to threaten." Daichi smiled.

After lunch, Suga pulled Kageyama and Hinata aside, and Asahi followed. "We can call tonight, you can ask me questions about the project. We'll probably remember it."

"Yeah." Asahi nodded.

"Yay!" Kageyama and Hinata cheered.

"Tsk."

The call at night went smoothly, though they had to quiet Hinata down a bit because he was screaming. Kageyama had ended up turning on his video because they all wanted to see his cat.

In the end, they finished most of the major parts, and would work on the rest tomorrow.

"Thank you!"

==================

"Did you pass?" Tsukishima and Daichi asked.

Exam week was over, and boy were they happy. Finally, they would see their grades and get on with life.

"Well guess what! Your senpais, ahem, got...41!" Noya and Tanaka yelled in unison.

"That's uh...great." Suga tried to be nice, but Tsukishima voiced his thoughts.

"It's one point above the passing score, nothing to be proud about. Anyways, Shrimpy? King?"

Hinata turned white. "Well um....32...."

Kageyama, on the contrary, seemed quite happy. "76!"

"Nooo! How am I going to get to the training camp then?" Hinata wailed.

"Hitchhiking?" Yamaguchi offered.

"Extortion." Tsukishima sarcastically remarked.

"I have an idea....but your safety ain't guaranteed. Also, one person might need to stay back with Hinata." Tanaka looked like he was thinking (he was just trying to look smart).

"Is it that?" Noya ominously asked.

"Yep."

===================

"That's kind of how the Karasuno team is like." Kuroo explained.

"You spent some time focusing on three people.." Akaashi commented.

"Well I'm excited!" Bokuto stood up with a laugh.

"I suppose." Kenma mumbled.