5: This Drunk

Don't forget to VOTE add this book to your reading list!!:)

This Drunk

"E-excuse me?" My shaky voice defies me. Since I was stupid enough to come here on my own to lose my virginity but I should have at least been smart enough to bring pepper spray or a whistle.

"If you don't get out of the middle of the road you're going to get run over Sadie." The voice slowly says every word as if I'm a baby. The deep voice who I assume belongs to a mans also is slurring his speech a little.

"How do you know my name?" I walk closer to my car so I am in fact not in the middle of the road. Probably not the smartest idea to walk closer to the mystery man who knows who I am but I'm full of bad ideas today.

The man steps out of the shadows to present himself. I gasp at the sight of him, even if I did see him less than forty minutes ago.

"Bash?" I croak. His black t-shirt is ripped along the side showing a few tattoos across his rib cage. How many tattoos does he have?

His eyes are blood shot red and his upper lip is bleeding along with his forehead.

"Are you okay? What happened?" I ask him worriedly even though I was telling myself how much of a stupid idea it was to try something with him not even ten minutes ago.

As I look at his worn state, blood on his face, his shirt ruined, I let myself forgive him. I mean it wasn't his fault that I'm going through some weird phase right now.

"Why did you leave the concert?" He ignores my question.

I'm taken back by his question. "Um I-"

"Did you follow me here?" He says in a deeper voice than normal taking a step closer to me. There is still at least five feet in between us so I'm not worried.

"No I-"

"You really want me to fuck you don't you? You're that desperate that you walked all this way so I would touch you again."

The way he says 'touch you' makes my stomach twist. It's not the way I thought he would be saying it at all. He makes it sound... repulsive.

Than to think of it, all he has just said sounded like he was disgusted by me. By it.

This is not the same Bash I spoke to last night or an hour ago.

"That's not what..." I trail off staring at his swaying form. "Are you drunk?" I ask shocked. How could he get drunk so quickly?

"Why does it matter? Let's just get this over with." He grumbles walking towards me.

Before he can reach me I walk around my car to the driver's side. "This was a mistake Bash, a terrible stupid mistake so instead I'm going to go home." I say in the most polite possible way I can. I don't have much of a strong head. I don't stand up for myself, not that I need to ever, and I don't get in arguments with other people. Never before have I yelled at someone before, well other than my sister when we were growing up but that doesn't count. The point is that I don't have a strong bone in my body, I do anything to steer clear of confrontation.

"You're leaving?" If he wasn't slurring his words I would think that he actually cared.

"Yes, why wouldn't I?" I say getting my key out of the bottom of my shoe. Before I walked to the concert I unhooked my car key from my key chain and tucked it away in my shoe. I didn't want to carry around my purse during a rock concert.

"Because we're supposed to have sex!" He nearly screams.

I take a good look around the row of cars that are parked on the side on this building. Luckily no one is around to have heard that.

"Will you keep it down and not anymore. I don't want to." I say nonchalantly while unlocking my car.

"You don't want to?" He asks frustrated. "Why the hell not? Everything was fine last night, you were screaming my name in the bathroom." He says getting angrier. It seems like drunk Bash in not a person I want to be around.

"That was before I realized that I want to lose my virginity to someone I love not a stranger who I just met." I duck down to get into my crappy old gray Subaru Outback.

I turn the key into the ignition not bothering to say goodbye to Bash. That is until I hear a horrific sound and something spills onto the hood of my car.

His puke.

Bash's puke.

On my car.

Bash just puked on my car!

With both hands on the wheel I stare beyond shocked at a pale Bash. I try to divert my eyes from the yellow chunks on my hood but it's kind of hard. Bash clutches his stomach with his hand slowly leaning down on the car.

I think about pulling out of the parking lot right then because I have no idea what to do. Bash is obviously sick and alone in the middle of town. I can't leave him here but what am I supposed to do? The devil on my shoulder tells me to leave him alone, he has no respect for girls or me so why should I give him respect. He got himself into this mess plus he puked on my car!

But the angel on my other shoulder, who usually always wins, says that he's sick and needs help. Regardless of what he did to me, I can't leave him alone. Something could happen to him and it would be my fault.

Reluctantly I open my driver door and step out. I turn back to Bash just in time to see him twirl around and puke once again. Why couldn't he have done that the first time?

Slowly trying to bare myself against the awful stench I stand next to a kneeling Bash who is done puking his guts out.

"Do you want me to call somebody?" I ask but he doesn't answer.

"Bash? Answer me." I say again resting a hand on his back.

"Come on, please I want to go home. I can't stay out all night here with you." I plead getting tired. Not frustrated because I can't be mad at a drunk who's a really good kisser, when he's sober obviously, and not annoyed either because I'm too tired from walking so far and the time to try.

He still doesn't answer me. He keeps his head down to the ground. I would think he was dead if I couldn't feel his heart beat through my hand on his back.

"Get in my car, Bash. I'll take you home." I say giving up. If he isn't going to answer me than I have no other choice.

When he doesn't move a muscle I wrap my small hand around his large bicep pulling him up. Thankfully he's not a dead weight but he will be when he passes out which I think will be soon.

I lead him over to the back seat of my car with one hand around his arm and my other around his waist. Shouldn't the guy be helping the drunk girl, not the other way around?

He falls into the back and as soon as his head hits the seat he's out. Which of course makes it harder for me to throw his legs in the car too. I must look like a madwoman if someone saw me. They would probably think that Bash was dead or something and I was trying to stuff him in my car. Which I am.

Once all of his arms and legs are in the vehicle, my arms feel like they are about to fall off. He is a lot bigger than I thought when he's a vegetable.

I finally get into the driver's side and pull out of the parking lot. It takes a while for me to realize that I have no idea where to go. I can't bring a passed out boy with me home. I can't bring him to where ever he lives because he is unconscious.

While driving the stench of Bash's puke fills my car, probably from where it got on his shirt. That makes me remember about the nice present he left on my car.

I get a good idea and drive for another five minutes to the nearest 24 hour car wash. Unluckily though is that it's a manual one so I have to do it myself.

I spend thirty minutes washing the mix of whatever it is off of my car. I'm sure to get the good sweet smelling soap to wash away the terrible smell.