This Epilogue

The song above is She is Love by Parachute and you should play when... Well you'll know;)

...
Three Years Later

I hold Nick close in my arms, careful not to let him grab onto the necklace of the woman sitting next to me. Still he manages to get his chubby little fingers on the big blue stone hanging on her chest and he pulls, hard.

"I am so sorry," I apologize sincerely to the older woman while yanking the piece of jewelry from Nick's hands.

She snarls at me, "Girls as young as you shouldn't have children for a reason." Then she stands on her feet and marches over to the other side of the venue.

I glare at her back the entire time. "I'm not that old and it's none of your business," I mumble to myself. I look back down at Nick and say, "I'm not mad nugget. She totally deserved it. She's just a little stuck up bitch, yes she is." Nick giggles his adorable one year old laugh, not having any clue as to what I'm saying.

"Boob," he says loud enough for everyone around me to hear. I get a few strange looks from the posh fashion designers but some kind people smile and laugh at the innocence of the one year old.

"Sorry," I apologize to a woman sitting behind me. "It's the only word he knows at the moment."

She smiles and says, "I don't mind. He's beautiful though. He has your eyes."

"He does doesn't he?" I look back at him, a proud smile on my face. Even though I'm happy he has my eyes I somewhat wish he got his father's eyes, although he has a lot of his traits too.

I wait patiently, keeping my eyes on Nick in my lap as the fashion show begins to start. Right before it does Nathan slides into the seat next to me.

"Where have you been," I whisper as the lights dim and the stage lights turn on.

"I was wishing Sarah good luck before it started."

"Mmhm." I cast his a smirk because I know exactly what 'good luck' is supposed to mean.

But as soon as I think about what they were doing my heart starts to sag inside my chest. No matter what I do or where I am, I always somehow think about Sebastian. Everywhere I look there's something that reminds me of him.

It's eight long months since he left me for his second deployment but the first one was only six months. As proud as I am for him climbing the ranks so fast and making a difference in the world, I miss him dearly. We've never been apart for this long and there's still two weeks left until I can see him again.

With both our busy schedules and different time zones, him across the world fighting a war and me in New York going to school full time, we have a hard time contacting each other. That's why we set up a scheduled time every Monday and Thursday for us to phone one another.

But today is Friday and I never got a call last night.

I'm trying my best not to freak out but it's hard when suddenly I can't get ahold of him. If I could fly over there to see him myself I would, but I know I can't.

In the meantime I know I have to keep on a bright smile for my sister and wait to have a meltdown.

"Now ladies and gentleman," Martino's voice comes over the loud speaker. "Let me introduce the new and improved, the never before seen fashion line that will take the world by storm, Crowned Warrior!"

At least ten people around me jump in the air when the explosions go off around the stage, including Nick but Nathan quickly grabs him before he can let out a loud cry.