This Present

To read the explicit part go to my works page and add Private Chapters then go to the chapter titled "this present"
You have to be following me in order to find the book and if you can't find it them click on the link in my bio:) I will also put it in the comments here:)

https://www.wattpad.com/150707520-private-and-bonus-chapters-18%2B-this-present

...

[sex scene]
"As much as I want to make love to you, fucking is fun too," he says breathless.

I laugh against him and instantly feel him harden inside of me again. "Oops," I say and lift myself off him, making him groan in disappointment. "Later okay? My parents will be home soon."

"We already are."

I slam back onto Bash's lap to hide myself from my mother standing in the doorway of the kitchen. "Mom," I ask with a red face.

Bash's arms are tight around me, making sure I don't peek out and show something off that I shouldn't. "Hi Mrs. Jefferson," he says awkwardly, "please tell me your husband isn't with you?"

My mom looks between the two of us but thankfully since Bash's back is facing her she can't see anything. "He drove me back home and went back to the dinner. I wasn't feeling well."

"Why," I ask curious, now noticing the sad look in her eyes and her fake smile.

"Maybe we can discuss it in the morning when you aren't naked and on top of a boy. I'm going up to bed, please clean this up before your father comes home and kills us all."

"Okay mom," I say, heat covering my entire body.

"And happy birthday dear," she says before walking out of the kitchen.

Bash kisses my neck gently. "I didn't know your blush could cover this much of your body," he says huskily.

"Bash," I squeal and slap away his wandering hands. "Now's not the time. You heard my mom, we have to clean this stuff up."

I grab Bash's t-shirt and throw over myself and throw him his pants. "I think I just gave you the best birthday present ever," Bash says with a proud smile.

I kiss him quickly before leaning down and picking up our extra clothes. "We'll have to see. I have a whole day to get presents from other people."

"Oh don't worry Sadie, I still have the greatest present to give you."

"You got me an actual present," I ask shocked.

"Of course I did," he says with a happy grin, "What kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn't?"

"Boyfriend huh," I ask and watch as Bash's grin slowly fades in panic, "I like the sound of that."

"You little," he mutters before reaching for me and tickling my sides until I'm goo in his arms.

...

Bash wraps his arm around me and pulls me to his chest. "I think this is my favorite thing in the whole world," he says to me in the darkness of my bedroom.

"What is?"

"Holding you."

I lift myself up on my elbow so I can look down on him. "Who knew you were so sweet on the inside?"

"I'm a musician babe, I'm supposed to be sweet and romantic."

I lean down to kiss him softly on the lips.

"Wait I change my mind," he mumbles against me, "this is my favorite thing."

Before I can say anything the sound of the front door opening stops me. I listen as two pair of footsteps wander around the house and soft murmurs between men are made.