This Truth

I know it's short and all but I wanted to give you guys at least something since I haven't updated in a while! Hopefully the next chapter will be out in a few days!:)

His hands roam down my body sending every inch of my skin on fire. I've never felt this way before, I've never wanted this as bad as I do now. Heck I've been waiting for this moment for far too long and now it's finally happening.

He unclasps my red lace bra, his fingers running over the fabric and beneath.

"You wore it," he says gruffly, "just like I wanted you to. Good."

He dips his head down, running his mouth over my erect nipples. "Did I do this to you baby?" He asks, flicking one with his tongue.

"Yes Lucas," I moan, "yes you did." I grip his hair between my fingers and pull, pleading for some sort of edge for to hold on to, or else I'm going to fall down to my death.

"Good. Now let's see how wet you are for me baby." He lowers his lips down to my soaked thong. He drives my back off my bed in an arch when he runs his tongue over the hem of the fabric.

"Please Lucas," I beg. I can't wait much longer, I want him, I need him. Now.

"Not until you say my name," he speaks against my most precious spot. Damn this boy knows how to make a girl beg for it.

"Lucas," I moan.

"No."

"Lucas!"

"Try again Blondie."

I lift my head up to look at the culprit between my legs. Instead of the innocent loving eyes of my boyfriend I come in contact with the dark dangerous eyes of Bash.

"What the living hell Bash!" I scurry away from him, expecting to hit the back board but instead I don't hit anything except for air. I look behind me to see a lake, the same lake I lost my virginity in only a few months ago. "What's happening," I ask scared as my surrounding snap to the view of the lake. The sheets below morph into rough sand while the popcorn ceiling of Lucas's bedroom turns into a night sky.

"It's a dream Sadie," Bash says softly. His hand cups my face and he softly runs his thumb over my cheek bone.

"Get away from me," I scream, crawling away from his suddenly naked form. Seriously? What did I ever do to the sand man?

"I'm not leaving you," he declares, crawling towards me like a predator. "You don't want me to leave Blondie."

"I want Lucas!"

Bash jumps on me, his naked body hovers over mine and his lips brush against my own. "Then why are you lying to him," he asks before he plunges into me.

...

I wake with a yelp in a cold sweat. I feel the dampness between my thighs right before the guilt finds me and eats me alive.

I groan and flop back onto my bed.

This is the nth dream I've had about Bash since the kiss. I can't get it out of my head, it's even haunting me. Literally.

My phone buzzes beside my head where I left it last night after I fell asleep listening to music. I pick it up and swipe the screen seeing a text from Lucas.

'Come outside in ten minutes. I have hot coco and a warm seat'

I text back a quick reply.

'I just woke up...'

'So? You can take a nap in my car. We're going on an adventure.'

'Another?'

As I wait for his reply I begin to wonder if I should tell him about the kiss. Maybe that way the dreams will disappear and it will be wiped off my conscious.