Stroll Around streets of Calcutta

She laid down trying to get a nap but couldn't and eventually it was 3:30 and she realized she needs to get dressed up and she went to do so. It was 4:15 already when she left her room.

Bondita knocked twice at Anirudh's door. Anirudh wakes up and realized that he slept on the chair only. Bondita knocked once again. Anirudh walked up to the and opened it.After seeing Bondita dressed up he reacalled that they had to travel and stroll around Calcutta today.

Bondita after seeing her husband half asleep- Kya Pati Babu hume wese bhi der ho chuki hai dekhiya 4:20 ho gye hai.

Ani - Aao andar aao betho aur bs 10 min do me abhi tyaar hoke aata hu.

Bon- Jaldi(walked inside his room)

Ani- Ha madam... Aapki iccha mere liye aadesh

Both laughed and Anirudh took his clothes and went to washroom to change. After 5 mins he came out wearing a traditional bengali style dhoti and kurta. Bondita shocked at the sight and was very happy to see her pati babu like this

Ani- Dekha 10 min bhi nhi lage mujhe tyaar hone me aur tum aurton ko na jaane kitni der lgti hai (laughed)

Bon- Haa aap marrdo kya hi krna hota hai dhoti peheni kurta dala baal me 2 baar kanghi ghumayi muh pocha aur rajkumar jese dikhne lgte ho. Hume saaree pehene me kamse kam 20 min to lg hi jaate hai kabhi kabhi usse bhi jada baal ko seedha krna aur usko bandhne me 5 6 min to aaram se lgte hai uske baad gehene chudiya 10 sringaar ke saman aur daalo tab jaake kahi ham dekhne layak lagte hai.

Ani (in his mind)- Ab isko kon bataye yeh bina sringaar ke bhi kisi rajkumari se kam thodi dikhti hai.

Bon- Kuch soch rhe hain aap?

Ani- Nhi Nhi.. chale ??! abhi der nhi ho rhi??

Bon- Ha Ha chaliye.

They left and very first place they went to Howrah Bridge and took a boating ride there. Then they went to Ghat and spent some time there at peace and had jhaalmuri talking about various topics .Then they went to see Victoria Memorial and after that went to a sweet shop to eat some rossogolla and then they had dinner at a restaurant and then went to another sweet shop to have mishti doi.It was still 9 p.m. and they had one hour so they went to Bazar to do some shopping or just to take a stroll. They bought some dhoti kurtas for Batuk, Somnath, ksj and Anirudh and also bought some suits and sarees for Bondita as she wont wear saree in London they bought more suits and some more essentials. It was about to 10 when they decided to leave.

They reached the lodge and went to their respective room, changed their clothes and slept.

To all the Barrister Babu lover If You Enjoyed reading please do vote and share with your friends . Also please leave a comment it really encourages me to bring up an amazing Anidita story.