Peter's Heart Break

Several days passed . Bondita and her group were preparing project and Peter too was getting well with them and he used to stare at Bondita while they were at Kushal's home.

In London. A month passed since Bondita moved here.

Peter and Bondita discussing something with teacher in class regarding studies and project. After discussing she left. Bondita said that they must leave as Sunaina might be waiting. As she was about to leave the dupatta got stuck in a hook of bench. Peter moved towards her and they were so close that they could feel each other's breath. Peter made a move to kiss her and was about to do so but Bondita turned her head and took out her duppatta and ran away. Peter stood there in embarrassment . She got her letter by her family today. She was very emotional reading them and also upset with whatever happened today. She was a bit off.

Next day she decided to wear Saree and sindoor and look like a proper married women to college. Peter saw her she was looking extremely beautiful and everyone saw staring her as she was looking no less than a princess. She walked towards Peter.

Peter- You look beautiful.

Bon- Thank you. I need to talk to you.

Peter- Ya me too. Actually I did not intended to offend you that day.

Bon- I know... see Peter I know you have feelings for me but...

Peter- But?

Bon- Peter I am Married.

Peter stood there in shock looking at her....

Peter- You know I had feelings for you from very start.. but you never bothered to say this...why?? why did you do that to me?

Bon- Because I knew you liked me and listen to me and try to be a better person for me... I wanted you to know who you are..

Peter(came close to her and looked into her eyes and said with tears of sadness and anger)- I said people like me always get their asses kicked.... You proved me right Ms. sorry Mrs. Bondita roy chaudhary (left from their)

Everyone saw Peter cry for first time. Bondita too stood their with teary eyes as she just hurted a innocent person, she just broke someone's trust which she couldn't do in her wildest dreams. Her friends came to her and said.

Kushal- Well, Don't mind Bondita but I feel bad for Peter

Lily- Shut up Kushal.

No one said anything and went to their classes. Bondita wrote something on a paper and passed it to Peter.

Peter(reading her letter in disappointment)- I am sorry Peter trust me I did not want to hurt you but just wanted to show the world that you are such a great person. I don't want to lose a friend but it seems I've lost one but if its possible for you to forgive me pls do me that favor . Once again I am sorry. Bondita.

Peter saw Bondita looking at him with tears in her eyes , when the scene when he first attended the class and Bondita was looking at him with a smile flashed. His eyes too filled with tears.

Peter too wrote something on paper and passed that to her.

Bondita(reading it in her mind)- I understand why you did so, you are a pure soul with pure intentions .. I overreacted that time... you don't need to seek forgiveness....still I forgive you and I am sorry too for making such a beautiful girl cry. You have the best smile never let it go away from your face . You'll always be my first love. Peter Kavinsky

Bondita smiled at him. 

To all the Barrister Babu lover If You Enjoyed reading please do vote and share with your friends . Also please leave a comment it really encourages me to bring up an amazing Anidita story.