Romance Unfolded

After the family time spent together everyone were in their respective rooms.

In Charulata and Batuk's room.

Charulata was preparing her bed to sleep. Batuk was sitting on the couch in the room.

Batuk - Charu.

Charu - Hmm?

Batuk - Me kya soch rha tha. Humare bache kitne sundar honge na. Tum sundar me to handsome hu hi , hum dono ke bache kitne ache paida honge.

Charu - Ha wo to honge. Pr sach bataiye aapko 5 bache chaiye? Me to mar hi jaungi itne bacho ko janm dete dete.

Batuk - Hey Bhagwaan! Shub Shub bolo. Kesi anaap shanaap baate kr rhi ho? 

Charu - Mera mtlb tha ki...

Batuk - Me jaanta hu kya mtlb tha tumhara. 

He went her and moved her hairs behind her ears and held her.

Batuk - Tumhe bache abhi nhi chaiye , koi baat nhi. Jb tumhara man hoga tab hi honge humara bache. Abhi to wese bhi tum khud bachi ho.

Charu frowned and smiled and then punched softly on his stomach.

Charu - Me bachi nhi hu.. mujhse zyaada chhote bacho waali harkat to aap hi kr lete hain.

Batuk - Ha wo to hai. Isiliye to tum aur hum saath hain. Tumhari chanchalta aur mera bholapan kya sahi jodi hai.

Charu - Apni khud ki tareef krna to koi aapse seekhe.

Batuk - Ha to mujhe pata hai me taareef ke kaabil hu.

Charu - So jaiye.. raat bohot ho gyi hai.

Charulata was going away when Batuk held her hands and pulled her towards her . Batuk then lost the balance and fell down on the bed with Charulata on top of him. Charulata was trying to get up but wasn't able to. Batuk held her waist and resisted her from getting up. Charulata's necklace got stuck on Batuk's button. She was trying to free herself whereas Batuk watching her and enjoying her awkwardness and shyness.

Charu- Batuk Ji...

Batuk - Boliye Charu Ji..

Charu - Chhodiye na please.

Batuk - Kyun?

Charulata finally stopped resisting and gave Batuk a look. Charulata placed her head on Batuk's chest and was lying down on him. Batuk could feel Charulata's warm breath. Charulata then slightly got up and moved her face closer to Batuk and kissed him. Batuk kissed her back and then after kissing he putted her down on bed and then it was first romantic night of Batuk and Charulata though Charulata was not officially an adult.

IN SOMNATH AND MRINALINI'S ROOM.

Mrinal and Somnath were lying down on the bed.

Som - Aaj Batuk ko khush dekh ke ek alag si khushi ka ehsaas hua mujhe. Tum aur Boudi sahi the, Batuk humara bhai hai aur wo ab bacha nhi rha jo hum use kabhi bhi kuch bhi bol de.

Mrinal - Bhagwaan ka shukr hai aap logo ko yeh baat smjh me aa gyi.

Som - Wo sb to theek hai par Batuk ne aaj ek aur kamaal ki baat ki hai.

Mrinal(understood what he was talking about, but still she pretended) - Kya?

Som - Usne kaha na humare 4-4 bache honge.

Mrinal(got up excited)- Aur unke naam hum rkhenge Parineeta , Biswajeet , Krishna , Aasha, Abhijeet, Munmun....

Som(got with jerk and interrupted) - Tumhe kitne bache chaiye?