Warm Welcome Of Anindita

3 more months passed by , Bondita was eager to lift her child in her arms.

In Somnath and Mrinalini's room.

Somnath was playing the piano in his room and Mrinalini was arranging the bed to sleep. 

Mrinalini was listening to the tune he played and was humming along it. After sometime , she went to Somnath who was sitting in front of keyboard and tied her hands around his neck and she suddenly started singing along with the tune Somnath played. They both swayed with the music with closed eyes.

Som(keeping his hands on her forearms) - Bade ache bol diye hain tumne to Mrunu.

Mrinal - Thank You Som ji...

Som -Lgta hai radio waali baat krni hi padegi kaka se.

Mrinal - Nhi Som ji rehne dijiye.. mene sangeet apne liye aur apni khushi ke liye seekha tha bs aur kisi cheez ke liye nhi.. Wese bhi school ka aur ghar ka kaam kam hai kya jo me ab radio me gaane bhi jaau.

Som - Jesi tumharri iccha.

Mrinalini smiled at him and left him.

Mrinal - Ab so jaaye?

Som - Ha ha.. 

They went to bed and switched off the Lights as soon as they did so there was a knock at  the door.

Meanwhile In Anidita room.

Bondita suddenly got up from sleep.

Bon(in pain) - Aah!!!(loud scream in pain due to contraction) PATI BABU!!!!!!!!!..(her water broke)

Anirudh got up with jerk .

Ani - Kya hua ??

Bon - Samay aa gya hai.

Anirudh (panicking) - Aaram se Bondita me abhi saari taiyyariya krta hun... ghabrao mt Mishti.. Sb thik hoga... shaant raho aur lambi lambi saansein bharo.

Bondita took deep breathes. Anirudh went to wake Som and Batuk up. Batuk went and got the car ready. Somnath and Anirudh supported Bondita walking down the stairs and getting into the car. Somnath , Anirudh and Batuk went to the hospital with Bondita.

She was taken into the delivery room.

Bon (crying in pain) - Aaaaahhh!!!

Anirudh holding her hands tightly - Bs thoda der aur seh lo dard I promise it will be worth it. (Brushed her hairs) Doctor kitni der aur?

Doctor - Shaanti rkhhiye Mr.Anirudh bacha bs nikal hi rha hai...(to Bondita) Push kijiye Bondita ji.

Bondita trying as hard as possible. Then she took breathe and nodded her head, her eyes getting half closed. Anirudh kept on patting her cheeks.

Doctor - Aap please thodi aur taakat lgaiye ... Hoga zaroor hoga.

Bondita was pushing harder. Her screams were increasing heart beats of Som and Batuk , who were waiting to hear the first cry of their nephew or neice.

Doctor- Yeh thoda mushkil lg rha hoga aapko Bondita ji but you are warrior and you are giving birth to a warrior.. Please aankh band mt kijiyega... Bondita please thoda aur try kijiye.

Bondita screamed aloud - AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

And then a cry was heard which sounded more like a melodious music. Bondita gave Anirudh a smile with watery eyes, Anirudh's one hand were holding Bondita's hand and other was on her head, he also gave her a elated smile. After that Bondita felt unconscious. The nurse informed them its a Baby Girl. She informed Batuk and Som that they have neice now who will call them 'Kaka'.