Bondita's Fury

Bondita went to the room packing everything up. When she felt someone was coming from behind. But before she could turn around she felt a touch on her back , she turned with a jerk and without seeing who it is she slapped the person.

Bon- Anand Kaka aap?Aapko laaj nhi aati esa krte hue..us din mene kaha tha aapse..

He stood there with his hands on his cheeks.

Anand- Thapad kese maara tune .

He held her hairs and threw her on the bed.

(play this song before proceeding, Let it play in bg)

Bon(shouted)-Pati Babu!!!! Batuk!! Kamla!!

Anand- Tere Pati Babu court chale gye aur tera devar aur Kamla bhi nhi hai ghar pe..

Anand was about to pounce on her,Bondita got off the bed before he could succeed in his intentions.

She was standing near the cupboard which was open.

She said angrily- Sharam hai hi nhi na tujhme budhe! Umar ka nhi to kamse kam rishte ka lihaz to kiya hota???

Anand- Apne Pati Babu ko batayegi na tu ..rukja abhi Me tujhe batata hu...

He was coming near her . Bondita closed her eyes for a second and then she opened her Eyes full of rage , tucked her saree and then saw a belt in the cupboard, took it out...She started moving near him.. His steps were moving backward, she stared him furiously...She came near him and hit him with the belt , held his collar pinned him down, dragged him out of the house.. Everyone looked at her in Disbelief. She started hitting him with teary eyes of anger , she hitted him a lot with belt in front of everyone..Batuk suddenly watched this and was about to go there but Kamla held his hands and stopped him... She dragged him to police station with eyes full of rage .. her hairs were blowing with the wind..She was looking like Durga Ma herself has come to teach Anand a lesson.. She reached the Police station and threw him in .

Police Man- Whats this ma'am?

Bon(with fury in her voice)- I want you to arrest him..He has tried to sexually abuse me. and has sexually abused his own niece..

Batuk Soham an and Kamla enter

Kamla- Ha sir yeh sach keh rhi hain...

Police Man to his assistant- Arrest him.

They took him to jail..

The Police Man(to Bondita)- He will be tried ... Pls contact a Barrister as soon as possible.

Bon- I am the Barrister... I will fight against him...

Anirudh enters and sees Bondita in his open hairs which was all messed up , Her eyes were red with anger and tears of rage were filled in her eyes... She saw Anirudh standing there in shock.. As soon as she saw him she broke down and bursted out with tears and fell down when he ran towards her and made her stand up held his face with both his hands and said

Ani- Tum thik ho na??

Bondita kept her hands on his hands and nodded her head with tears rolling down

Ani-Kaha hai wo Dusht Anand??(shouted)

He ran towards the lockup and held his collar through the bars.. He shouted so loud that everyone got scared

Anirudh shouted - Himmat kese hui meri Patni ko haath lagane ki???kese socha tune esa ??? Jaan se mar dunga tujhe me..

Anand- Bewakoof hai tumhaari Patni.... Apne Pati ko to khush nhi rkh paati kam se mera hi bistar garam kr deti to kya ho jata iska..

Anirudh(shouted so loud that his voice went outside the police station)-AAANNNNNAANNNDDD!!!!!!!!!!! HIMMAT KESE KI TUNE?!!!!! 

Anirudh tried to choke him.

Batuk and Soham ran towards Anirudh to control.

Batuk- Iss duskhkarmi ko saza kanoon dega dada...

Anirudh grew wild and was difficult to control..

Batuk and Soham were somehow holding him

Anirudh- Tum dono itne shaant kese ho skte ho? Isne Bondita ke baare me esa socha bhi kese? isko jaan se maar dunga me..

Bondita looked at Anirudh with a surprised look.

Soham- Anirudh Babu agar aap bhi waha hote to shaant rehte..

Batuk- Ha Dada jab Durga ne swayam Dand de diya ho to hum kon hote hai?

Ani- Mtlb?

Batuk- Sakshaat Durga lg rhi thi boudi..belt se itna maara isko sbke samne, aankho me jwaala tha inke. Ghaseet te hue laaya hai boudi ne isko yaha..

Anirudh looked at Bondita with surprise..

Bon- Hum sab se zada yaha koi aur hai jisko dand dene ka hum sab se zada adheekaar hai ..

Everyone eyes were on Kamla.

Bondita went to police and said- I request you to please let her in ... she need to teach him a lesson. She was molested and sexually abused for 4 years continuous

Kamla looked at Anand with anger.

The Police openend the lock up. Kamla walked in with full rage . She stood in front of him.. looking into his eyes and slapped him tightly and then 2 more slaps in a row. She came out and walked to Bondita.

Kamla- Thank You didi .. aap nhi hoti to shayad mere me yeh himmat kabhi nhi aati.. Aap mere liye Devi saman hain. And then she touched Bondita's feet.Bondita stopped her from doing so and held her shoulder..

Bon-tum me yeh himmat thi ,mene to bs isko ujagar kiya hai..yeh sab Dugga Ma ka plan tha bs aur kuch nhi.

Batuk- Yahi ghar basana hai kya?ghar nhi jana?

Everyone gave him a look and then said"chalo." together.

The Police Man cam to them.

Police man(to Bondita)- Ma'am the trial will be tomorrow at 10 a.m sharp so you may submit the papers by 9 a.m. as it is a open and shut case it won't take long.

Bon- Ok I will be there on time.

Ani- Thank you sir for the co operation.

The Police Man- Mr. Anirudh you have a very courageous wife, she is an inspiration.

Ani- Yes Indeed she is.

Everyone looking proudly at Bondita.

All The Barrister Babu lovers please do vote for this part and please share it to your friends.If you liked this part then please let me know in comment box and if you did not liked the part please do let me know how to improve. Your votes and comments really encourages me to write more of Anidita stories