Pyaar ka Izhaar

She was blushing and slowly turned towards Anirudh and gave him a cute smile . Her cheeks were red , which was quite evident. Anirudh held her hands, their hearts were thumping. They looked into each others eyes.

Ani- Bondita aaj me tumse apne dil ki baat krna chahta hu.

Bondita's heart beats became faster

Bon- Kahiye.

Ani- Me bhagwan ko har din shukriya kehta hu Bondita kyuki unhone mujhe tum jesi patni di. Mana jin halato me humari shaadi hui thi wo normal nhi the par mujhe smjh aa gya hai ki jo takdeer me likha hota hai wahi hota hai, tumhara aur mera milna kismat ka hi khel tha, Tumhare bina pata nhi mera kya hota.. tum nhi hoti to mera wajood kese hota.... Mujhe sirf tumhaari zaroorat thi .... Mene tumhe humesha zimmedari ke tarah hi dekha tha par dekhte hi dekhte kese tum meri sab kuch ho gyi mujhe pata hi nhi chala, ki kaise tum meri hasi, meri khushi , mera sbkuch bn gyi  ... Tum meri duniya ho Bondita.(Bondita looked at him with a surprise and there was happiness in her look) Ha Bondita me tumse prem krta hun.

Bondita was smiling and was really very happy.

Bon- Pati Babu me bhi aapse prem krti hu... Aap to mere margdarshak ho ,aapke wajah se to me yaha khadi hu, aap hain isiliye me hu Pati Babu.... Aapko pata nhi hai kya hain aap mere liye... You Complete Me Mr. Anirudh roy chaudhary.... Me aapse Bohot bohot bohot zada prem krti hu.

Bondita hugged him tightly . Anirudh hugged her back more tightly. Bondita could hear his heartbeats as her head was on Anirudh's chest. It was not the first time that they hugged each other but this time it was a romantic one , like a husband hugs his wife. They left each other.

Anirudh held Bondita's face , went closer to her and kissed her forehead.

Bon- Aaj meri zindagi ka sabse khoobsurat din hai...sbse acha...sbse khaas.

Ani- Mere liye bhi Bondita....tumhe pata nhi Bondita par mene iss din ka 4 saal se intezaar kr rha hu.

Bon- 4 saal?!

Ani- Ha Bondita.

Bon- Aapne mujhse kaha kyu nhi kabhi?

Ani- Bs sahi samay ka intezaar tha.

Bon- Achaa.... 

Ani- Abhi baatein hi krte rhenge hum ya sone bhi jayenge.

Bon- Ha chaliye.

Bondita went to the bed and took out the pillows that were the partition between them. Bondita gave a romantic smile and said

Bon- Good Night Pati Babu.

Ani- Good Night Mishti.(He also gave a lovely smile to her)

Both Slept.

Next Morning

After the Morning aarti everyone sat on the table for breakfast . Bondita after serving breakfast sat besides Anirudh. It was first time in 6 years that Bondita sat besides Anirudh, as she used to always sit with Batuk. Bondita looked at Anirudh with smile. Anirudh too looked at her with smile. Everyone noticed their silent romantic gestures,but no one asked anything. Batuk and Som looked at each other with happiness, so did Trilochan and Binoy

After the breakfast.

Ani(from study)- Mishti meri file nhi mil rhi

Bon(from her room)- Abhi aayi.

Binoy and Trilochan talking with each other.

Trilochan- Aaj dekhana tumne Binoy.... Inn dono ka rishta ab agle padaav pe chala gya hai Binoy... aakhir kaar jo hum chahte the wo ho hi gaya

Binoy- Ha Da..

In Study

Bon- Kya hua pati babu? aapko kabhi koi cheez milti kyu nhi hai.

Anirudh was standing near table . Bondita too came near the table. She pulled the drawer and took out the file.

Bon- Yeh lo ... yeh file to idhr hi thi... Kya Pati Babu aap bhi.

Bondita was about to go , Anirudh held her hands and pulled her near him with a jerk.

Bon- Yeh.. Yeh kya kr rhe hain aap pati babu.

Ani- Jo Pati Patni krte hain..

Bondita was blushing and looking down, she was smiling.

Ani- Gaal to dekho apna poora lal ho gaya hai.

Bondita- Achaa?!! Ese hi hota hain...(her right hand moving from his shoulder to his chest)  smjhaya tha mujhe Ashalata didi jab hum Haveli chhod ke rehne gye the gaanv me.

Ani- Ohh..

Batuk enters for some work. He gets awkward seeing his Dada and Boudi like this and hesitatingly tries to go outside and bumps into the door. Bondita and Anirudh too get awkward and leave each other with jerk. Bondita adjusting her saaree.

Ani- Kya kaam hai Batuk?Idhr kyu aaye tum?

Batuk looking down as he is still awkward.

Batuk- Wo koi aayi thi grah udyog me naukari ki sifarish leke to mene unko kaha aaj boudi Grah udyog jaa rhi hain.. waha unse baat kr le.

Bon- Ha thik hai.

Batuk gets out from there hurriedly . 

Ani(embarrassed)- Chalo Mishti me bhi niklta hun.

 Anirudh crosses her and was about to leave when he stopped with a jerk . Bondita was holding his hands. Both felt nervous and their hearts were thumping . Both remained in their respective positions(their backs facing each other) for few seconds. They turned towards each other and looked at each other. Bondita slowly moved his hand near her lips and kissed it. After kissing his hand she shied and ran away from the study. Anirudh stood there staring his hand as his time had stopped there.