Anand sentenced to Imprisonment

All went to the home.At home everyone settled down.

Ani- Bondita.. tum thik hona?

Bon- Ha Pati Babu.

Ani- Yeh sab par hua kese?

Bondita narrated  everything including what happened that night..

Ani- Tumne mujhse kuch kaha kyu nhi..

Bon- Me aaj aapko sb batane hi wali thi ki yeh sab..

Ani- Koi Baat nhi.. par mujhe aaj tumhe apni patni kehne me aur bhi zada garv ho rha hai.

Bondita gave him a smile.

Batuk called at their home and narrated Som whole incident that took place and said they will return tomorrow as Bondita has to fight the case.

Next Morning Bondita got up early as she had prepare papers of the case.

They went to the court. Anand appointed a lawyer too.

Soham - Mujhe to yakeen nhi hota koi vakeel iske liye ladne ke liye tyaar kese ho gya..?

Kamla- Pesa Soham Babu..Pese ke liye insaan kuch bhi kr skta hai.. aur yeh to sirf case ladna hai.. Inhone to kitne kitne kaam  nikaale hai peso ke dum pe..smjh nhi aata ese logo ko bhagwaan itna saadhan dete hi kyu hai.

Bon- Me case ke papers deke aati hu tab tak aap log beth jaiye.

Ani- Me bhi chalta hun..

Bon- Hmm..

They went and submitted the papers. After sometime their case was presented in front of the judge.

Judge- Mr. Anand Ghosh is being accused of sexual assault of two girls . Do you have something to say in your defence Mr.Ghosh?

Anand's lawyer- He has been framed in a fake case so that he goes to jail and all his property goes to his niece Kamla.

Bon- I object My Lord.

Judge- Objection Sustained.

Bon- Thank You My Lord(bow)...(turns towards the opposition Barrister)Do You have any proof to prove your statement?

Barrister- It is quite evident Ms. Bondita.. He owns a large property..

Bon(cuts his statement)-I am sorry but Mr.Anand does not own any property. (keeps some papers in front of judge)Here are the copies of the will made by Kamla 's late father that as soon as she marries someone all his property is to be transferred to his daughter and her husband... Hence she has no legit motive to frame her uncle that too in such a case after which she will be questioned and discarded by the society..

Judge- Does accused has something to say in your defence?

Barrister- I would like to question Mr. Ghosh.

Judge- You May.

Barrister- Did you had any kind of sexual feelings for your niece.

Anand- Chiii chhiii....humari bhatiji hai wo hum uske baare me esa wesa kese soch skte hai.. chii!

Bon- Are we serious right now?He is clearly lying .. He is the accused.

Judge- I agree with Barrister Bondita.

Bon- My Lord I don't understand why is he trying to prove him innocent.. Everyone in Police station has seen how he has accepted his crime.

Judge(to the police man)- Has he?

The Police Man-Yes sir he has proudly said that he has done the crime.

Bon- Therefore This case is an open and shut case..it is as clear as a glass of water.

Judge- Mr. Ghosh is being sentenced to 20 years of imprisonment for sexual assault of two girls and the mental torture of his niece..

Bon- I am Obliged your honour.

Judge- But Mrs. Bondita roy chaudhary you will have to pay a fine of 50 rupees for the violent behavior of yours.

Bon- Sure My Lord.

Everyone came out of the court and Bondita paid 50 rupees fine.

All The Barrister Babu lovers please do vote for this part and please share it to your friends.If you liked this part then please let me know in comment box and if you did not liked the part please do let me know how to improve. Your votes and comments really encourages me to write more of Anidita stories