Will Bondita Recover?

Zaira showed him the shortest way to Hospital and rushed to Bondita's home to inform everyone. 

Ani(entered the hospital) - Doctor!!! Doctor!!!

Bondita's eyes were partly opened and she had lost her control over body. 

Doctor- Oh my god, Nurse bring a stretcher .

Nurse brought a stretcher and they took her to Emergency ward.

Doctor gave Anirudh a form to fill, he filled it as fast as he could.

Ani - Doctor, Meri Patni bach to jayegi na?

Doctor - We will try our best. (the doctor said this and left to check Bondita).

At Mansion.

Zaid kept following Zaira. Zaira reached the Mansion and went to Mrinalini. Mansion were surrounded with Zaid and his men. 

Zaira(rushed to Mrinalini in the house) - Mrinalini ji..wo.. wo..

Mrinal - Araam se.. saans to lelo.

Loud shouting were heard from outside. Everyone rushed at the door to see what happened. 

Trilochan - Yeh log kon hain?

Zaira - Yeh log mera peecha kr rhe hain.

One of them threw stone , which hit Batuk's forehead. Charulata got infuriated she retaliated the violence by throwing the stone back. Batuk was bleeding. Charulata asked Mrinal to bring Haldi paste.

Zaira felt very guilty as the family was suffering because of her.

One of them step in to attack , Charu held his hands and made his Sword to fall, she punched the man on his face and then hit him the neck which made him unconscious. She lifted the sword and went to the them. They got scared.

Zaid - Kyu dar rhe ho? Yeh ek aurat hai aur akeli bhi, hum 6 mard hain.

A man - Wahi to janaab ise pata hai hum 6 mard hain phir bhi yeh humara saamna krne aayi , dar kyu na lge aur phir dekhiye isne Danish bhai jaan ka hashr kiya.

Zaid - Chup ho jaiye aap.

He was about to attack her. Charulata bent down and saved herself from his attack. She then grabbed Zaid's hand and hand spinned him and nabbed him. She placed the sword on his neck. Zaid's man got even more scared.

Charu - Aap log kya chahte hain mujhe nhi pata par agar ek aur harkat aapki mere parivaar ke khilaaf to aap sab apni jaan se haath dho bethenge.

One of the man - Muaaf kr dijiye hume , hume inke aur inki begum ke beech padna hi nhi chaiye tha.

They ran from there. Zaid was annoyed at his men.

Charu(to Zaid who was still nabbed by her)- Aapke dost baat smjh gye hain aap bhi smjh jaaye to acha. Chudiya peheni iska yeh arth nhi talvaar nhi chala skti. 

She pushed him down. Zaid got up and gave her a look of rage and left.

Everyone at the mansion were left in shock.

Trilochan - Waah chhoti Bahu!! Sabaash. Bohot bahaduri se tumne aaj apne parivar ki raksha ki.

Batuk giving her a proud smile. 

Zaira- Yeh sb chhodiye, Bondita ji ki haalat bohot kharaab hai.

Somnath came rushing.

Som - Kya hua yaha pe? Mujhe logo ne bataya yaha kuch log talvaar leke aaye the.

Mrinal - Ek minute Som ji (to Zaira) Ha kya bol rhi thi , Kya hua Bondita didi ko?

Zaira - Wo waha (she explained what happened)