Bondita and Peter.

Bondita used to meet Peter and understand him.

Peter and Bondita walking to Sunaina's house

Bon- You know Peter.. I have realized that you are not what people think who you are?why do you pretend to be someone else?(and looked at him)

Peter- Because... people all ways kick asses of such people who are like me, so I pretend to be new I.

Bon- I think people like people of your kind.

Peter- I was a really shy sensitive innocent and silent kid in school. I was no one in school.

Bon- really?

Peter- Yes.. I don't know why I am sharing this.. I have shared this with no one..but now I want you to know that I was the kid who was the target of all the bullies of school... No one liked me , no one used to sit with me and I never really understood why so? All those bullies or rather the famous kids had a lot of friends and were very happy..So I decided to..

Bon(interrupted)- So you decided to be one of them and bully people around you..(calmly looking at him)

He had no answer

Bon- Agreed that whatever happened with you was not good and should not have happened and you have gone through a trauma but is it fair to make someone go through what you have faced?You should be the one helping them and making sure they don't go through that trauma. Isn't it ? Just think.

Bondita walked into the building and went to house.Peter stood there watching her and thought about what she said.

NEXT DAY

Bondita went to Peter and said - from Tomorrow we will be working on the project and we will meet at 5 p.m. sharp at Kushal's place

Peter- Thank You

Bondita gave a confused look and walked away.

To all the Barrister Babu lover If You Enjoyed reading please do vote and share with your friends . Also please leave a comment it really encourages me to bring up an amazing Anidita story.