thirty-four: forever connected

"Bring it over there! Oh, be careful! Yes, right there- Prince Jin, why aren't you dressed yet?" Jimin exclaimed as he rushed across the venue. The two best-men were under a lot of pressure to make this wedding the best it could be alongside the wedding planner.

Jin pulled Jimin aside, away from all the ruckus happening for the King's outdoor wedding so that they could fit all the elves coming from all across the world.

"They're missing," Jin said in a hushed tone. Jimin raised a brow.

"The rings?" Jimin whisper-yelled but Jin shook his head.

"The dumbass grooms."

Jimin groaned, letting his head fall back. He's made sure to keep a close eye on everything that he'd forgotten about the factor that can fuck it up the most.

"They seriously did not run away from their own wedding," Jimin whined and Jin crossed his arm.

"I bet 50 golds this was Taehyung's idea," Jin said, looking out all the people busy doing their job.

"Who else," Jimin muttered under his breath, activating his wrist call. He knew Jin probably checked but there wasn't really much he could do. After re-confirming they were completely off radar, Jimin turned back to Jin.

"They better be back on time."

•—•—•

Jeongguk gripped onto Taehyung's waist tightly as they soared through the sky on Mage's back, their robes doing their best to stay one as they flew behind. Taehyung passed the point where the the shield would usually restrict them and their smiles grew.

Taehyung slowed down, not wanting to miss any of the unexplored territory. It wasn't as lively as the rest, not with Zorock's control over them, but the eight kingdom's were set on changing that. This matter also filled most of Taehyung's royal duties at the moment. It was quite tense as they were in the process of deciding how to split it, but the King didn't want to think about that at that instant. It was all about him and Jeongguk, nothing else.

Jeongguk pressed a kiss against Taehyung's neck before letting his cheek rest on the older's shoulder looking out into the lands.

"Jeongguk?" Taehyung yelled out.

"Yeah?" Jeongguk replied with just as much volume.

"You know Jimin's going to rip our heads off for this, right?" Taehyung said and Jeongguk chuckled.

"I know, I know, but we both needed a breath of fresh air. It's like we never get time to ourselves with all the wedding preparation. Still, this is insane, I think you're rubbing off on me."

"Mmm, there'll be lots more rubbing toni-"

"Shh, not in front of the child," Jeongguk whispered hit the side of his arm before motioning to Mage and they both laughed.

"There could be rubbing right now," the younger whispered and Taehyung gasped.

"Really?" Taehyung asked excitedly.

"No, you idiot. Let's get down here. It looks much more alive."

Taehyung pouted, and although the younger couldn't see, he knew it was there. "Meanie."

"I love you too," Jungkook replied and looked more around the vast lands. They slowly landed on the ground. Mage sat down and they both mounted down. Without a warning, Taehyung began to run.

Jeongguk and Taehyung watched carefully in their seats while the bride made her way down the aisle. With their big and curious eyes, they took careful note of the bright smiles on the young couple.