thirty-one: earth

"If I remember correctly," Jimin said as they stopped in front of a building that looked quite expensive. "I followed him here."

"You followed him all the way Downtown? We lived in Ajax!" Taehyung asked and Jimin nodded.

"It's my duty to protect you, wouldn't you have questioned everything if you saw someone that looked exactly like you?"

Taehyung sighed, remembering how he reacted when Jeongguk broke it to him. He could've died in his attempt to fly.

"Do you know his name?" Yoongi asked, shoving his hands into his sweater pockets that he's been loving since their dress change which was very much needed to avoid the attention. They also wore face covering which was a little suspicious but Hoseok's mask wouldn't last forever. They cant afford getting caught in the rain either. The two worlds must be collide.

"Taehyung Kim, which is why I was even more stressed. He lives with his foster family," Jimin said.

"Guys."

"What if he moved?" Taehyung asked.

"Guys."

"Well, let's hope there's someone who knows him here," Jimin replied.

"Guys."

"What if there isn't?"

"Guys!" Yoongi yelled louder and finally grabbed both their attention. "I don't know about you, but the man walking towards us looks a lot like our King."

Jimin and Taehyung turn their heads to where Yoongi was looking and surely the man was there, walking with a few paper bags and a pair of sunglasses perched on his nose. His hair was an electric blue walking with a confident stride. It may not be noticeable at first glance but with a better look, this man was surely a carbon copy of Taehyung.

"Oh my god," Taehyung muttered. "What do we do?"

"Let's knock him out," Jimin suggested first and they both threw a look at him.

"Should we just go talk?" Taehyung asked, getting more nervous as the distance between them decreased.

"He can't see your face," Yoongi said.

"I'll keep my covering on the entire time," Taehyung said.

Jimin hummed. "I'll take mine off, we look too suspicious," he said removing his disguise.

"Okay, let's do this," Taehyung said and took in a deep breath. It's not everyday you meet someone who looks exactly and owns the same name. Or maybe it's a typical tuesday, Taehyung hasn't been on Earth for so long.

The three began walking together and stopped directly in front of the man, startling him. Earth Taehyung came to an abrupt halt. The three elves were stuck in place as they didn't exactly think it all through. Earth Taehyung showed them a polite small and tried to walk around them but the three, all together, quickly blocked him again.

"Uh, can I help you?" Earth Taehyung asked as kindly as possible.

"Yes," Jimin said. The man waited for further explanation but the elves stood there silent.

Earth Taehyung sighed and lifted his glasses up to sit on-top his head. "Sorry, I'm a little busy–"

"Leef too!" Yoongi casted and waved his hands in front Earth Taehyung's face . The man's eyes shut and he fell right in Yoongi's hands.

"Yoongi!" Jimin hissed, helping him catch him.

"What! It was your idea," Yoongi yelled and Jimin rolled his eyes.