I'll See You In Hell or New Orleans

Since the night Taehyung returned, Elijah has not allowed him out of his sight for even a second. He became rather protective and very possessive. They've spent two weeks together, on their own, away from everyone and Taehyung has compelled countless amounts of men to forget the fact that Elijah vamped out in front of them.

But Taehyung couldn't stay mad for long, because at the end of the night, he's laid down on their bed, receiving endless amounts of pleasure. So he can't really complain.

This morning they woke up early and went out to get breakfast. After the got back, Taehyung's initial plan was to binge watch his favorite series. But the original had other plans. He dragged him back to their bedroom and they were making out again.
(A/N: I am a lonely bisexual, someone pls love me T-T)

"Elijah..."

He lets out a whimpering moan as Elijah's tongue dances with his. Elijah only breaks away to trail kisses down his neck.

"You are magnificent."
He whispers softly in his ear

He tugs the neckline of Taehyung's shirt down to kiss and gently nibble at his chest. Taehyung feels an ache between his legs and lets out a heady sigh. Unable to stand it any longer, he passionately straddles Elijah, recapturing his lips in his as he pushes Elijah down against the bed.

"I swear, the way you make me feel, Elijah, it's-"

"Believe me, the feeling is mutual."

Elijah's hands enthusiastically roam Taehyung's back, his waist, his rear. Taehyung rests his forehead atop Elijah's, as he lightly peppers kisses down his face.

"Elijah, more."

"Your wish is my command."
He replies with a smirk

Elijah pulls Taehyung's lips back to his, using the grip he has on his waist and neck, to roll Taehyung beneath him.

Elijah grabs both his wrists in one hand and pins them against the bed. Taehyung squirms against him as he tugs on his ear lobe with his teeth.

"You are far too dressed, my love."

Elijah breaks his hold on him, long enough to help him strip, kissing each new patch of bare skin as it's revealed.

"Well, now you're too dressed."
Taehyung pouts

His feet lock around the small of Elijah's back, trapping him against him as he pulls of Elijah's shirt, while he hastily removes his own pants

"Much better."

Elijah kisses down Taehyung's neck, the valley of his chest, staring up at him as his lips slowly work down Taehyung's stomach to between his legs.

"Elijah! Oh god, Elijah-"

He cries out, digging his hands into Elijah's hair, as his tongue and lips work over him, his hands grasping at Taehyung's hips.

When he can't take it anymore, he pulls Elijah back up to kiss him fiercely, pressing Elijah's chest flush against his.

"I need you Elijah."