Graduation

Graduation. An amazing day for senior students,right? Not for the scooby gang,no. They have really fucked up lives and what ever they do they can't seem to do anything right. Ghost from the other side are attacking the gang and Damon has been infected with werewolf venom. Great day right? Not really.

Caroline has been calling Tae non stop to get him in Mystic Falls so he can heal his brother but she can't seem to get the hang of him.

All of a sudden the twelf witches that Caroline killed for the sacrifice started giving them all an aneurysm. Elena, Stefan and Caroline all held onto their heads as they screamed in agony feeling their blood vessels in their brain pop and heal again. Repeating that process must be painful.

"Remember us, Caroline?"
The witch asked as she and her posé continues to fry their brains.
All of a sudden a graduation cap come flying through the air and slices the witches' heads clean off.
The pain stops and they let go of their heads and sigh in relief.

"There are plenty more of these to go around. Who's next?"
Taehyung asks rhetorically with a smirk as he twirls the cap around in his hand.
"I can do this all day."
He says his eyes turn their icey blue.

"He says his eyes turn their icey blue

♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️

Caroline was still at the school putting away her graduation cap and gown.
She was putting that away when she heard footsteps behind her. She smiled knowing exactly who it was.

"How'd you get here so fast?"
Caroline asks him.
"I was already on my way."
Tae says with a shrug.
She raises and eyebrow at him awaiting a further explanation.
He sighs and pulls and envelope out of his pocket.
"You still somehow find a way to find me me when I don't want to be. I received your graduation announcement. It was very subtle. I assume your expecting cash?"
He asks her with a smile.

"That. Or a mini-fridge."
She says as they both laugh together.
They start walking back to their cars.
"When I was in New Orleans,uh, I ran into Klaus and talked him into letting Tyler back in town."
He says to her smiling when he sees the big smile on her face.
"What? You? Talked to Klaus like a civilized person without riping his head off the second you saw him?"
She asks him with a smirk on her face because she knew the real truth.

"Ok. So maybe I didn't talk to him...I threatened him. But it worked so it doesn't really matter."
He says with a smirk and she just laughs at him as they continue walking.
But then the conversation turns from happy to sad.
"So. Are you gonna try to work things out with Elena? I didn't tell her that I've been in contact with you since you were gone,by the way."
She says awaiting his answer. He stops walking and she turns around to face him.

"Honestly, Care. I knew from the beginning that Damon also had feelings for her and no matter what Stefan says, she will always be the love of his life."
He says with a sigh as he looks down at his feet suddenly finding that more interesting as he tries to stop tears from falling.
"I know that Damon is in love with her. And I know that in this time that I've been gone...she's gotten closer to him. I still love her, but I'm not in love with her."
He says as he finally looks up into Caroline's eyes.

She gives him a small smile and he sends one back.
"So. Anybody else that you might have your eyes set on?"
She asks wiggling her eyebrows suggestively. He laughs and shakes his head dismissively.
"No,no. I am not interested in someone right now. I think I might be starting to feel something for someone,but I thought I'd take this time to focus on myself for once."
He says and she nods her head in understanding.
"That's great. So are you staying or do you have to leave again?"
She asks hoping it's the first one.

"I still have some things to handle back in New Orleans but as soon as I'm done, I'll be back. Trust me I'm gonna be here when you guys go off to college. I even thought of joining you guys."
He says smiling when he sees her bouncing excitedly.
"Oh. My. God. You're coming to college with us!!"
She yells out as she pulls him into a bone crushing hug.
He pats her on  the back twice signaling her to let go and she does.

They walk back to the car together. As Tae opens his car door Caroline calls out to him from her car door and he quickly turns around to face her.

"Yeah?"
"If you did have your eyes set on someone...would you tell me?
She asks hopefully.
"Yes,Care. Trust me. You'd be the first to know."
(A/N: wink, wink😉)
He says with a smile and she smiles back. They both get into their cars and go their separate ways.

♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️

A/N:

SO...short chapter,but Tae and Caroline seem to be getting closer. What do you think about that? And Tae is going to College!! What?! Stay tuned for more.

~BTSHardStan01
😘