Aggression and new problems

Caroline and Elena were walking up the driveway of the frat house, pushing though the crowd of poeple that were already at the party.
They stopped for a second just looking around when a random guy came up to Caroline and started flirting but luckily Tae was there.

Tae clears his throat as he stands behind the guy
"Excuse me. She's not interested in you dude, back off."
He says with a fierce glare as he looks at the guy. The guy just scoffs.
"And what are you gonna do about it 'Dude'?"
The guy asks cockily.

Before Tae could do anything he would regret Elena stepped in for him while Caroline held him back.
"I think it's best if you leave now." Elena says with her resting bitch face.
"Yeah whatever."
The guy says as he walks away.

Elena turns back to Tae and Caroline just to see Tae shaking with anger and Caroline doing her best to try and calm him down.
"Tae clam down please. He's gone okay."
Caroline begs as she tries to get Tae out of whatever state he's in.

Elena quickly grabs Tae by his arm and drags him away from the party with Caroline following close behind.
Elena takes Taehyung's face in her hands.
" Tae look at me. He was just flirting. It was harmless flirting"
Elena says as she looks in his eyes, but that just makes Tae shake with anger even more and he let's out a dangerously low growl and his eyes glow their icy blue.

Elena and Caroline stare at him with shocked and worried glances. Caroline decides to step in.
"Tae it's okay. I wouldn't even flirt back okay. I wouldn't do that. And we got him to leave. There no need to be angry."
She says trying to approach him but clenches his fist and punches a nearby tree. His punch is so strong it leaves a dent in the tree.

Elena and Caroline both gasp in shock and Elena quickly moves towards him and grabs his face roughly in her hands.
"Hey-Hey. Look at me."
She says and he struggles against her grip but he relents and look at her.
"I can see that this is anger that you've been bottling up. I need you to breath for me Tae. Listen to the beat of my heart."

His breathing starts slowing down and you can see that the anger slowly fading away.
"That's it."
Elena says soothingly as she rubs her thumb slowly up and down his cheek.
Despite Tae's better judgment, he leans into her touch and closes his eyes and when he opens them again their back to their hazel brown.

A small smile appears on his face as he looks at the girl he's been in love with for the longest time. But he quickly remembers Caroline and turns to look at her only to find her awkwardly sifting from one foot to the other. Elena clears her throat and Tae's attention is back on her.

"Do you feel better now?"
She asks him. He gives her a small nod as reply and clears his throat
"Anyway... I think it's probably a good idea if I get out of here. I have no idea where all that anger came from. I just need a moment to myself. I'll talk to you guys later."
He says and turns to leave but Elena quickly pulls him into a hug and he hugs back.

"Ok. Just check in with us later. Let us know you're okay."
She says with a concerned tone but she's secretly smirking at her accomplishment to get Tae's attention.
"Yeah I will. Don't worry."
He says as he breaths in her scent which clams him down even more and he does not understand why.

They pull away from each other and before he walks away completely he gives Caroline a quick kiss on the forehead and runs off.

Caroline turns back to Elena only to find her grinning like a Cheshire cat.
"What was that?"
She asks with a scowl in Elena's direction.
Elena gives her a fake confused look.
"What do you mean Caroline... that was just me helping out a friend."
Elena says with a smirk and a shrug of her shoulder.