I Love You, Goodbye

You know there are times that you can't help but admire the Mikaelson family. The strong bond that ties all of them together. They would all die for each other. They'd fight anyone who dare stand against them.

Then you get the not so good parts of the Mikaelson family. The feuds, between siblings. The fighting, the daggering, the hexing, the cursing. Just another day in the life of a Mikaelson. Taehyung, however, isn't even a Mikaelson and he has had one hell of a morning. Finn tracked down Hope. So the intelligent, noble Elijah Mikaelson decided that the appropriate thing to do was to blow up their safe house with Finn still in it.

Wonderful way to start one's day don't you think?

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

Hayley and Jackson walk around the compound, observing all the compelled people who were rushing around trying to make Hayley's wedding day as perfect as can be, by Klaus's order of course. They were discussing what Hayley actually wanted her wedding day to look like when they were interrupted by Klaus.

"Hayley. If i might intrude, there's someone who wishes to say hello."
Klaus informs her making Hayley frown in utter confusion but she and Jackson quickly followed after him as he walked away. When they walked into another part of the compound, they were met with Elijah, Taehyung and Cami, who had Hope in her arms.

"Finn could be anywhere and you brought them here?"
Hayley asks incredulously as she looks back at Klaus like he just lost his goddamn mind
"I've taken precautions. There will be no uninvited guests at your wedding, and after, your pack will be the first line of defense to this home."
Klaus quickly reassures her
"No more running, queen."

Hayley looks towards Taehyung for extra reassurance, and judging by his smile, she knew she had nothing to worry about as long as there was a whole entire Mikaelson clan, plus Taehyung to protect Hope.

She takes Hope from Cami and introduces her to Jackson. The cute interaction made Taehyung want to cry and curl into a ball and chuck all his uwu's at the pair who were busy having their moment with Hope. Elijah wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist and when Taehyung leaned back into his embrace, he knew this is where he wanted to be. And Taehyung was the man he wanted to spend the rest of his eternity with.

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

It took him a while but Taehyung was finally able to have a moment alone with Hayley. He found her in her room, standing in front of her mirror in her wedding dress. Just admiring it for a moment. And judging by the style of said wedding dress he knew it was Rebekah's doing. Wasn't bad, though he thinks he could have done a better job.

"You look absolutely breathtaking."
Taehyung complimented her. She had a shy smile on her face when she looked back at him. It didn't take her long to run towards him and wrap him in a hug.
"God i missed you."
She admits snuggling deeper into the crook of his neck, inhaling his sweet scent.

"I missed you too pup."
He confesses, placing a soft kiss on her forehead

When they pulled away from each other, Hayley finally took in Taehyung's white and black suit(A/N: outift in picture up top). He looked dashing. And don't tell Jackson but Taehyung was positively the most handsome man she has ever laid her eyes upon.
"You do know that it's my wedding day right? You're not supposed to outshine the bride or the groom."
Hayley scolds him making him smirk