Après Moi, Le Déluge

The Italians call them "strega". the Yourbe of West Africa call them "aje", meaning "mother". Where my mother was from they call them "hexa". And here we call them witch. Over the centuries, vampires fought them and fought beside them,bedded them and burned them. Whether advisory or ally, they have been a force to be reckoned with. Their ancestral magic anchors this city.

"There's never been one all powerful witch until Davina."
Elijah explained to everyone sitting in the office. All of them trying to find solutions for their current predicament.

"Who is now tucked in safe and sound, down the hall under my protection."
Klaus says as he strolls into the office to join their conversation.

"I can protect her myself Klaus. I don't need your help, you don't have to help me."
Taehyung said folding his arms staring at the hybrid.

"I know I don't have to do anything. I want to help."
Klaus spoke softly looking at the Tribrid. The two held eye contact for a few more seconds before both of them turned away looking everywhere but at each other. Elijah found their behavior unusual, but he held his tongue and spoke nothing of it.
(A:N- They acting sus Elijah👀)

"Your Celeste was quite beautiful and a portent of evil according to our volatile artist in residence."
Klaus aid as he looks down at the sketches on the table and then back up at Elijah.

"Yes. Perhaps Davina's mistaken what she calls evil for power. Celeste was certainly very powerful in her day. But she's been dead for over 200 years. I don't understand, why all these sketches now?"
Elijah asks them confused as he takes a seat on a nearby couch.

"Why does any witch do anything?"
Klaus asks taking a seat himself.

Before the could come up with anything else to say all of them heard a loud crash from upstairs.

"Well that seems to be going well."
Taehyung said sarcastically as he pours himself a glass of bourbon. Drown himself in liquor, yeah that will work.

"What's happening up there?"
Hayley asks and Tae was quick to answer
"Marcel is tryna apologize to Davina. Seems like she doesn't want his apologies."
He said as he downed his entire glass of bourbon before getting up to pour another glass.

"If you're trying to win the girl's trust perhaps poisoning her one true love was not the most splendid idea."
Elijah told his brother with a tight lipped smile.

"Are there any more in inopportune deaths you'd like to wave in my face?"
Klaus asked his brother making his brother smirk.

"Give me month. I'll get you a list."

Both Klaus and Taehyung broke into chuckles, amused by Elijah's answer.
And then another crash came from upstairs, making Taehyung sigh and down the rest of his glass once again.

"Young, old, dead or alive, witches/warlocks are a pain in the ass."
Klaus spoke with a forced smile.
"That's just rude"
Taehyung said to him, quite offended by his comment. He thinks he's actually quite lovely.
"I wasn't talking about you love."
Klaus said to him with a smirk which  made Taehyung smile at him.

"I know."

And then they both made their way upstairs to see what all the ruckus was about.