Happiness

The past few weeks have been hard to say the least. The gang have been dealing with some complications these past few weeks. Silas is still after Katherine because apparently her blood is the cure. A woman named Nadia is stirring up trouble by kidnapping Katherine and keeping her away from Silas because she has her own agenda.

Stefan lost his memories because a witch named Qetsiyah fried his brain to get rid of Silas's telepathic powers, since there's a connection between them.
Damon and Elena are trying their best to get him to remember. Jeremy finds it hard to keep the secret of Bonnie being dead . And Tae? He's just in the middle of it all. Going from one problem to the next. College is harder then he thought.

He thought he was getting closer to Caroline but as it turns out it seems like she doesn't need him as anything more then a friend. And weirdly enough he's completely okay with that. But he keeps wondering when he'll be able to find the one who he will be able to share his life with. He's been going out to the woods to shift into his wolf every now and then so he can let go and release all the frustration and anger he keeps building up.

Jeremy decided to tell Damon about Bonnie and his reaction was anything but positive,but he understood where Jeremy was coming from keeping the secret from them all. Now he had to figure out how to tell Elena. And he did. Her reaction...she fell apart. The whole summer she was enjoying her life while Bonnie was stuck on the other side, isolated and alone.

Tae just walked into Damon's room not aware of the arguement he was about to get into.
"Hey Damon we need to talk."
He says as he enters the room but he stops in his tracks when he sees Elena in tears. She turns to him and glares as she sees him.
"Did you know?"
She asks him sternly
"What are you talking about? Did I know what?"
Tae asks her confused

"Oh, just cut the crap Taehyung. I know you knew the entire time that Bonnie was dead."
She says walking closer to him
"Look Elena... yeah I knew she was dead because when I was gone I felt her die. But she asked me to keep it a secret okay. If Bonnie aksed me to keep her secret safe then I'm gonna do it without hesitation. I'm sorry okay. I was heartbroken when I found out she died."
He says looking at her, his eyes shining with tears.

"THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME! YOU KNEW AND YOU LET ME THINK THIS WHOLE TIME THAT SHE WAS ALIVE AND I SPENT MY ENTIRE SUMMER THINKING SHE WAS TRAVELING WITH HER MOTHER! YOU LIED TO ME!"
She screams at him punching him repeatedly on his chest, didn't have much affect so he grabbed her wrist and glared back at her with just as much anger.

" She did this for Jeremy and she did it for you. Because you wanted your brother back. Bonnie always thinks about everyone else before herself. But you only think about yourself. YOU ARE A SELFISH PERSON ELENA!"
He screams back at her his eyes burning with anger.

She looks at him shocked. He's never spoken about her like that before.
"I for one think that you are the reason why Bonnie never has one moment of happiness because your happiness is the only thing that's important, right? Elena this , Elena that, I'm fucking sick and tired of you making everything about yourself. I can't believe I didn't realise it before but Bonnie,Jeremy, Matt, Tyler, Damon, Stefan, all of them...are all so much better off without you."
He says looking at her with such disgust she almost wanted to burst out into tears again.

He gives his brother, who's been silently standing in the room, one last glance before he walks out of the room.

Maybe coming back wasn't such a good idea, maybe he should've stayed in New Orleans. Because being back in Mystic Falls is causing more problems then he thought it would.