Help

"You have another brother besides Damon? Why didn't you tell me Stefan?"
Elena asks her boyfriend a little hurt by the new found information. She thought they were done with the secrets.

Stefan sighs knowing she was a little hurt because he never told her.
"We aren't exactly on the best of terms, Elena. I was and still am on worse terms with him than i ever was with Damon."
Elijah sighs and steps forward.

"We don't have time for your pointless arguments. Niklaus will be here by sunset we need a plan and we need it now."
Elijah says with a stern expression on his face.

Elena shakes her head
"We can come up with a plan later but right now i wanna know what you did to your brother"
She said while looking at both Stefan and Damon.
"If he can help us then we'll have to get in contact with him somehow but first..."
She takes a seat on the couch
"What happened?"

Damon and Stefan both exchange hesitant looks but non the less the sigh and take their seats on the couch opposite Elena.

Damon decides to speak first.
"Out of the three of us i was the closest to my youngest brother. His name is Taehyung."

"Interesting name."
Elijah remarks with a smile.
"Yeah..he..um..He was adpoted. After our mother had Stefan she wanted one more child but she couln't bear another child so she adopted Tae. But we never treated him like he was adopted. He was and will always be a Salvatore."
Stefan answered with a smile on his face.

Damon decided to speak up again
"Everything was great. Our mother and father couldn't get one of us alone without the other two tagging along.
That was untill Katherine came."
At Damons last sentence Stefan's smile dropped and his face held a sorrowful expression.

"It's always Katherine who ruins everything isn't it."
Elena said more as a statement than a question.

"Yeah...it is. She had me and Damon wrapped around her finger but she couldn't get Taehyung And that made her want him more,but it also angered her. He always said that he got a bad feeling whenever he was around her, but we didn't believe him.That night when my father found out about Katherine being a vampire, she made sure she saw Tae one last time. She fed him her blood and snapped his neck. We didn't know at the time because we were more focused on getting Katherine away from the council than making sure he was okay."
Stefan finished with a tears rolling down his cheeks. Elena quickly rushed to his side to comfort him.

Elijah just sat there with a horrified and angry expression after learning that the woman who he once loved ruined and teared apart so many people's lives.

Elijah decided to speak up
"What happened after that?"
Elijah questioned genuinly curious.
Damon saw that Stefan was not in the condition to continue this story so he went ahead
"After our father shot us and we died with Katherine's blood in our system, we woke up at the quarry in transition and Emily Bennett made our daylight rings.
We tried looking for him but we couldn't find him so we assumed he turned but we haven't seen him since."

Damon looked down as he remembered all the good times with his babay brother. A single tear rolled down his cheek but he was quick to wipe it away.

Elena looked at both Salvatores
"Why do guys think HE can help us with Klaus of all people?"
She questioned.

Stefan clears his throat
"We..uh..We found out that he was something different. He wasn't just a normal vampire."
"What do you mean?"
Elena and Elijah questioned at the same time.
There was a long silence in the room.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"He's a tribrid. Vampire, warlock and a werewolf.
Damon answers with a smirk as he saw a flash of fear in Elijah's eyes.
"That's impossible."
Elijah muttered to himself.

Stefan finally speaks up from his place on the couch.
"If we're gonna stop Klaus we'll need his help."

------------------

A/N

Leave comments people!

~BTSHardStan01