Whitmore College

"You're having dreams about Stefan?"
Caroline questions Elena incredulously as they walk towards their dorms with their boxes.
"Their not dreams. Their more of a feeling. Maybe I should call him."
Elena suggested but Caroline blatantly disagreed.
"So he can hear how happy you are with Damon? Absolutely not."
Caroline says pointing a finger at her friend.

"He'll call you when he's ready."
Caroline says begging Elena not to do anything stupid.
(A/N: like she always does.)
"And when is Tae finally gonna call me back. I know you two have been talking behind my back, Caroline."
Elena states with a hint if bitchyness in her tone but Caroline chooses to ignore it.

"Tae said he wanted time for himself. And I respect that, so I'm giving it to him...you should too."
She says as she looks at Elena.
Elena stops walking and steps infront of Caroline.
"Okay. I get that. You're completely right. It was his decision and he's always respected mine so I'm gonna return the favour."
she says with a smile and Caroline smirks back proudly at her best friend.

They both stare out at the rest of the students going to their dorms and the smiles on their faces stays as bright as ever.
"We're in College, Caroline."
Elena states with a giddy smile.
"We actually made it. We're here."
Caroline says with excitement filling her whole body.
The two girls giggle and finally head off to their dorm room.

♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️

Caroline are both alone in their dorm rooms and they can finally get wet and wild with Caroline's mom gone after she helped them carry the stuff into their dorm.

"So,roomie, I think we should drink to something."
Elena says excitedly.
"I couldn't agree more, roomie."
Caroline says as she opens her suitcase and tosses Elena a bloodbag. She catches it successfully.
"To us, and college and being functional vampires."
Elena says.
"To the next chapter of our lives."
Caroline says as she finishes their toast.

They raise their blood bags and cheer,but before they could take a sip. There's a knock on the door. They quickly hide the bloodbags.
"Who is it?!"
Caroline yells out to the door.

"Delivery for Caroline Forbes."
A man says from the door. Caroline and Elena stare at eachother confused before Elena goes to open the door. Caroline quickly kicked her suitcase full of bloodbags underneath her bed.

When Elena opens the door she sees Tae standing there with a smile on his face but it quickly drops when he sees Elena and not Caroline. His smile turns to a frown,but he quickly hides it.

"Elena. Hi."
He says awkwardly scratching the back of his neck.
"Hey,uh, come on in."
She says as she lets him pass by her.
As soon as Caroline sees him a big smile appears on her face and she runs towards Tae jumping into his arms. He laughs and spins her around in his arms and she squeals loudly. Elena... is just awkwardly standing in the room.

"You're here! I'm so happy you came."
Caroline says excitedly as Tae sets her down.
"I told you I would and this time... I'm here to stay."
He says with a smile. Caroline squeals and pulls him into a hug once again.
He let's out a content sigh. He's finally happy.

"I've missed you Care-bear."
He says she pulls away from the hug.
"I missed you too TaeTae."
She says with a giggle. The two of them seem to finally realise that they're not the only ones in the room and they quickly turn around and look at Elena standing in the corner trying to look anywhere but in their general direction.