The Axeman's Letter

Taehyung decided to cut Klaus some slack. He could see the effort the hybrid was trying to make to earn his forgiveness and he couldn't fault him for that. So he's started to slowly ease into their relationship again. Too slow according to Klaus, but he understands that Taehyung doesn't want to rush into things. He's only protecting himself from being hurt again.

On another note, things with Elijah have been going well. Very well. Taehyung has never been this happy. He's never felt so secure and loved before. Elijah makes him feels things he's only ever read of in books, fairytales. And judging by the way Elijah looks at him, touches him, smiles at him, assures him that he feels the same. He loves Elijah with everything he has. Other than Davina and Marcel, Elijah's one of the few people who hold a place in his heart.

But...

even though he vows that Elijah will always be the only man for him, that there's no one out there that possibly holds a candle to Elijah Mikaelson, deep down he knows, there's someone else. Someone who snuck up on him. Someone he'd never have thought would even find a place in his heart at all. But he keeps a safe distance between him and this person. He pushes him away. He denies everything he feels for him. He ignores the blush that creeps up on his cheeks every time he compliments him. He ignores the beat his heart skips every time they're in close proximity. He ignores the way his stomach fills with butterflies everytime he looks at him.

And yet this person he feels so strongly for, is the one person who hurt him the most.

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

Taehyung has been busy in the compound's office for hours. He woke up quite early and couldn't fall back asleep. So he headed to the office for a quiet moment to write in his journals. He has written down all of his life experiences from the last century and a half in his journals. He's hoping to pass them down to Davina and Hope. So one day, if he passes, they'd have something to remember him by. So they'll always have a piece of him.

But for the past couple of minutes he's been struggling with something. For the first time in a long time, he struggled to get his thoughts onto paper. Luckily for him, that was also the moment Elijah decided to walk in, and stand behind him, leaning over his shoulder to see what he was doing.

"Morning 'Lijah. You have impeccable timing. You have a way with words, so I need your help with something."
Taehyung pleads, pouting at the blank page in front of him, continuously clicking his pen in frustration.

Elijah softly chuckled at his lovers display of frustration
"Hmm, and what do I get for helping you?"
He teases, while slowly kissing Taehyung's neck, slight mischief in his voice.

"Well, you would be a sweet and caring boyfriend and i would love you forever."
Big smile on the others face, while he turns around and tilts his head up to kiss the Original.

Taehyung let's out a laugh when Elijah flashes him up onto the desk, standing between his legs. Taehyung's hands tangle in his hair, the kiss growing deeper with every second. He wraps his legs around Elijah's waist pulling him impossibly closer, so he could feel more of him. He reaches out push Elijah's suit jacket over his shoulder, but the blaring of his phone his phone stops him. Huffing he reaches into his picket to fish out the device, while Elijah moves onto his neck.

He answers the phone and he could feel Elijah's grip on his hips tighten. Warning him to hurry up. It was Davina calling him. She needed his help immediately. He tried to keep the call short and to the point so he could get back to what he was doing before, but it seemed like a genuine emergency. So after a brief conversation with Davina he hung up the phone. He gently moved Elijah away from his neck so he could face him.