Chapter 24

It was around 6:45 on a Saturday. Annie, me and Mikasa were all staring at the screens like zombies. We were on the fifth Star Wars movie so far.

"E, you and shorty still fucking?" said Annie lazily. Her and Mikasa were very cuddly today. They were best friends, but this felt off.

"A, could you be any cruder you fucking caveman?" I replied in the same tone as she did.

"First of all, fuck you. Second of all, he never hangs out with us. When are we gonna actually meet him?" she continued.

"First of all, fuck you. Second of all, he'll hang out with us when he feels more comfortable with our relationship being out in the open." I answered. But then Mikasa joined the conversation.

"When exactly is that gonna be? You're taking this surprisingly slow considering this is you Eren." she said.

"Whatever works for him Mika. He's new to the whole 'dating another guy' thing." I said, still looking at the screen. A smile began to take shape on my face as I thought of him. This happened a lot lately. I was just thinking about how he was adorably complaining about Jean a few days ago. Annie then turned her head to look at me.

"E, what's wrong with your face?" she asked. Slightly frowning. I looked back at her with the same look on my face and Mikasa turned her head to see what the fuss was about.

"No way. Fuck. Eren. You're in love." Mikasa said, slapping her hand to her mouth. I kept that same expression on my face. Maybe I was and I didn't care.

"Oooo E got some last night didn't he?" Annie said with a smirk on her face, poking me in the ribs teasingly.

"Shut the fuck up Annie." I said laughing and hitting her with the pillow. This resulted in another one of our typical pillow fights that was interrupted by Mikasa and her superhuman strength.

"I'm happy you guys are happy though Eren. I haven't seen you like this since before the whole thing happened." added Mikasa sympathetically but cautiously. My smile kind of faded at the thought of that.

"Thanks Mika."

"Ugh can we talk about something else. I'm getting bored of this lovey dovey shit." groaned Annie as she usually did when things were getting too sentimental.

"You're the one that brought it up." I replied.

"I know but now it got boring."

I always enjoyed these little moments with Mikasa and Annie. Though most of it was spent staring at a screen, it was those little times that we would start teasing each other and calling each other by the first letter of our name while cursing each other out I cherished. Because those were the moments I felt like I could give less of a fuck what anyone was thinking. The only person I felt like I had that would even come close to having those moments with me was Levi. Things were going so well with him and I felt really at peace with the way our relationship was headed. Even if he was still thinking about the whole thing, I knew that he at least had mutual feelings towards me.

I then felt my pocket vibrate. Someone was texting me. I took out my phone to see who it was. Speak of the devil.

Levi: Hey. I ordered way too much pizza, can you help me finish it?

Me: I thought u were hanging out with Erwin and Hange

Levi: You*

Levi: Erwin's mom's car got fucked up so Hange went with him to go fix it since she's handy.

Me: You want me to come over?

Levi: Please :/

Me: Be there soon. But Mikasa and Annie won't be happy.