Author's Note

Hello! Just a few disclaimers before you read.

These characters are all rightfully owned by the creator of the Attack on Titan Manga, Hanjime Isayama.

This is an Ereri (Eren x Levi) fan-fiction, but please do not send hate even if you do not agree with the ship. I don't really ship their characters in the show due to the age gap. However, I do believe these characters to be compatible personality wise and I thought it would be fun to write a modern AU where they are the same age and could possibly be together. If this does well, I will be working on other stories with ships that are more canon or make more sense such as, Eremin (Eren x Armin), Eruri (Erwin x Levi). But as for my non-canon ships, Ereri is my favourite.

This story contains many queer relationships so if you are uncomfortable with any of that, I suggest you take your business elsewhere.

This is mostly fluff with some smut but trust me when I say I'm not that great at writing it, but I did try my best.

I would also like to add a huge TRIGGER WARNING for this book contains:

-underage drinking

-underage use of legal drugs and substance

-frequent swearing and cursing

-sexual content

-foster care

-One small reference to cancer

-mental illness such as panic, eating and sleep disorders and well as depressive episodes

-and implied themes of SA

***

I urge you not to read if you are below the age of 14 -15 years old or struggle with any of the listed warnings. I would also like to clarify that I am not an expert in some of the issues some of the characters face so there might be some inaccuracies.

All in all I hope you enjoy my book!

I've put lots of effort into making this worth reading and I hope you stick around. But no pressure ;)

-The author of this book <3