Valentine's Day Chapter : LOVING You is all I could ever do.

HEY THERE! I just wanted to stop by and give you Jonnor fans a valentines treat, a new chapter yay! I just wish everyone to be loved and deserved to be loved. Everyone has love all around the world and they need it and cherish it. And to all of the single people, don't worry you won't be left out. Until then - xojoshy

*the present*

Connor's POV

Today marks the first anniversary of my love to Jude. I can't believe its been a year already and I am going to make Jude his breakfast in bed with me serving the food shirtless. I brought roses and Jude loves the way I say "Baby". On today's menu, I will start off with frozen yogurt with chocolate-covered strawberries, I will lay out rose petals in the plate. Hey, I am a romantic!!! Don't judge me. Next, I will have pancakes with chocolate chip and blueberries on top. I also put a rose on top of Jude's favorite drink, Lemon iced tea. I can't believe it's almost time to wake Jude up. I'm so excited!

Jude's POV

When I finally woke up, I see Connor shirtless, as usual hehe but other than that he gave me breakfast in bed which is so sweet because today is our first anniversary as a couple and I was in shock that he did all this for me. I was about to cry but he sheds my tears away and kissed my cheek lightly and I love this guy no matter what.

*AT the PARK*

General POV

Jude and Connor spend their day at the park skateboarding the love they have for each other and did cute tricks for each other and somehow Connor fell from his skateboard, Jude rushed as possible and kissed his boyfriend's pain away. It was time for lunch so they head out to a grungy  vintage food truck and ordered most of the items in the menu and Connor was shocked and thought " Whoa, Jude can eat a lot even when he's skinny." "I like that about him, he never gains weight" says Connor.

Jude's POV

We went to our favorite movie place in California where me and Connor have our first kiss and I treasured it as I could ever rememered. Today we are actually watching Project Almanac, Connor was begging me to watch it with him so he insisted and I couldn't say no. I was actually enjoying the movie and now I am going to have the best day with my wonderful boyfie.

Connor's POV

I really am glad that Jude really loved the movie, I just hope this day never ends. After the movie we went back home and Jude actually cooked for the first time, he wasn't that bad at all. He made me my favorite dish, fried chicken and pickles with a side of french fries and iced tea. I love that guy ever since last year. Thank god I actually had a chance with my forever.

Jude's POV

He's my forever, he's my everything!

Connor's POV

I said to Jude : "Loving YOU is all I could ever do and you mean so much to me than any other girls I've ever met. I just love you Jude, don't you forget that" Jude says "I won't forget babe, love you thank you for this day. Goodnight, sweetie" "Goodnight" I said