Season 3 Season Finale : And the baby goes to...

Jude's POV

I can't believe my husband has a child and its with his best friend Maddie which we both like since we started school back in 7th grade. Now i'm with the perfect man of my dreams. I declined my offer with a girl since that it's not my calling but i'm suspicious that he will spend time with the baby and less time with me.

Connor's POV

I just blabbed my big mouth and I said the biggest explosive secret ever and that is that I am a father, this sucks and my husband left the house. I bet he doesn't want to talk to me. I feel like such a loser right now. I don't know what I'll do but I do know I love him forever and I don't want to let him go. I decided to talk to Jude in a hotel, not the best choice but we have to make do.

Jude's POV

I can't believe the nerve of him, we are in a hotel and he called me to meet him at the hotel ugh the ways of being a husband to one Connor Stevens.

Connor's POV

Now babe, don't be mad at me of what I did, you have to believe me! I am the father of Maddie's baby and it doesn't matter what happens I'll always come back to you and one more thing , I want you to take care of the baby with me. I know it's a big responsibility and I would be bored without you. But if I lose you and keep the baby, you won't have time to see me because of the demands that Maddie put and she doesn't want anything to do with me but I have to stay and help. So please help me with the baby? I promise no more lies like that.

Maddie's POV *walks in the hotel shocked and surprised *

I can't believe you Connor! You told Jude to take custody of my child and saying that I would be nothing without you! NEWS FLASH I DO NEED YOU! I want you to nurture my baby and stay with the baby at all time. I'll just be doing all the shopping. But having the court date tomorrow we will see who will win ME or your hubby blah ;p

The Court Day Date

The Judge's POV

So today is the day that we will know which parent will this beautiful baby girl will end up with? Before we process, is there anyone in the audience that doesn't want Connor to keep the baby. The audience doesn't say a word and when I say Maddie, the audience clapped to see if she was a bad parent. Well then, I need today to think about giving them to the right parent so in the meantime, see you tomorrow.

Tomorrow's Day

The judge announced that " custody that the parent will have the rights to keep the baby girl is ...."

-----------------------------------------

- A/N : well that's it for the season finale of A Jonnor Story : Is this wrong :) So I have good news , I am thinking now renewing my story to have a 6th and 7th season so that means I have a lot of thinking over the time that I'm here on wattpad.

By the way ,

Season 4 of A Jonnor Story premiers on Thursday & Friday September 25 and 26 so I'm really am excited for you guys to read season 4 so until then TTYL

P.S : thank you so much @FostersFan for the idea for the season finale. It is perfect for chapter.

#TeamJoshers 💁🙌🙏💜😎✨

- xojoshy