Season 5 Chapter 4 : My love, are you okay?

Jude's POV

I remember that i first fell in love with Connor, I was dancing for a competition and he didn't show up yet. He went to pick up Maddie at the time and boy was I mad!!!

Flashback started

General POV

Jude & Connor have been the best of friends more than they could remember and most likely, they are like brothers in real life. As you can see, Jude & Connor live next door at the time. Jude collects flowers that Connor picked and places them safely in his bookset while Connor collects Jude's sweet notes that he wrote.

Jude's POV

Omg, there's Connor at the audience and there's Maddie, Ugh why is she here? Why did Connor leave so late and come here with Maddie?

I stormed out.

Confrontation scene :

*Jude going to the car while Connor follows*

Connor : Jude, jude wait for a minute, the competition isn't over, Jude, why did you leave the competition.

Jude: Because that's what I wanted.

Connor: what kind of answer is that?

Jude: That's my answer.

Connor : Jude, are you mad at me?
Mad at me?

Jude: I thought you left me for the air, you just left me.

Connor: I came, I'm here right now.

Jude: You promised me that you'd be here and that you won't be late.

Connor: I picked up Maddie.

Jude: You promised me you won't ever see Maddie

Connor: Ok, Maddie came with me because we're together at of course I want you to be the first to know.

Jude: Get out of my way!

Connor : are you even happy for me?

Jude : Get out of my way!

Connor: Jude, isn't this what you want?

Jude: I SAID, GET OUT OF MY WAY!!!!!!

Connor : What's the matter with you!??!

Jude: You don't have the right to mind.

Connor : I don't understand you.

Jude: Why don't you try to understand me?

Connor : Be straightforward with me, because I have no idea what is going on with your mind at the moment. If you are mad at me, just tell me. If I hurt you, just slap me. I will accept that because you are my friend.

Jude: Oh yes, I'm your friend. Just your only friend. And that's all I ever was to you, Connor, your best friend. You run to me if there's a problem, just to follow, giving you advice, enroll for our school, help you with homework, making you happy when your sad, Accept that for anyone else but you. AND I'M SO STUPID TO MAKE THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF FALLING IN LOVE WITH MY BEST FRIEND. By the way, you won't ever see that my love for you is genuine and you won't ever love me the way that I do.

Connor : Jude, Jude!!

Jude : Noe that you know, I THINK YOU CAN GET OUT OF MY LIFE!!

Connor: I love you, Jude, I really love you. Even though I'm scared of loving you, I won't ever leave you!

Jude: YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A COWARD!!

*Jude leaves. Connor cries while seeing the love of his life leaving and won't see him again*

End of Flashback

---------------------------------

- A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter, I worked really hard for this and I'm really happy that this happens to be the best one yet! I love you guys so much and you are the best!

Love you so much,

#TeamJoshers

-xojoshy