Christmas Chapter: Christmas Miracle

The present * Now*

At the Stevens-Fosters residence,

Jude's POV

Ah, it's our first christmas as a married couple and I am so excited to see what will he give me.

Connor's POV

I hope he likes my gift that I am going to give him. What if it's the wrong one? Hm? Then I would feel bad.

Hey, Jude! Do you remember our first christmas together?

Jude's POV

How could I forget? It's my favorite memory that I had with you . Well, why don't I just tell the story?

Connor's POV

Well, than OK! LOL

But before I forget, Merry Christmas babe! you can't say no to mistletoe.

Jude's POV

Aw Connor, stop it your making me blush lol

I love you hubby and Merry Christmas!

The Past *Before*

Flashback started

Wednesday, Anchor Beach Community Charter School

Teacher's POV

Class, it's our first christmas party this friday and I think this is the best time to get to know one another. But class there is a catch, you have to pick out secret santa for the person you will pick from the hat. So there is the hat and pass it around.

General POV

As the Hat passes around, Each student knew who exactly on what student want for secret santa. Jude wanted "Maddie" so did Connor. Maddie wanted "Jude" because that was her crush. Chelsea wanted "Connor" but the outcome became surprising.

The outcome:

Chelsea went up and picked the name " Maddie" and says 'yay i got my best friend'

Maddie went and got "Chelsea" and said 'ok, I want a recount'

Connor got "Jude" and said 'what can i get my best friend?'

Jude got "Connor" and said 'OMG what am I gonna do with his gift? I don't know what to give him"

As each student goes home, no one can tell each other's secret santa or be disqualified in the games.

Maddie's POV

I really wanted Jude, but I wonder who got him as a secret santa?

Connor's POV

Think Connor think, what does Jude really like? I wonder if I can Jude something that he really likes? OH WAIT I KNOW NOW! Hehe, he will be surprised.

Chelsea's POV

I know what I'm going to give to Maddie, a brand new bag from the store.

Jude's POV

Now I am stumped, I just don't know what to give him. But I keep looking outside and all I see is a skateboard and gloves. I'm guessing Connor is a sports fan and a skater. Okay I think I can come up with that. I'm going to ask Jesus for money.

Jesus' POV

Are you sure about that little bro? well, I'm going to give the money anyways. Don't forget to do my laundry.