Season 3 Chapter 7: My Husband's Lover

Connor's POV

I'm thinking that Jude may be up to no good.

* Jude and Jude's Boss were working overtime and Jude's boss started to kiss his employee and Jude enjoyed it but forgot he had a husband, he let go of his insecurities and became a brand new Jude.*

Jude's POV

I should stop this , I have a husband. My boss is a super sex addict and has a liking to me.

Jude's Mind POV

I can't believe I'm doing this with my boss, I think I should stop this. But he is better than Connor wait what am I even saying. Ugh my sexual tensions of being a guy and he started to moan while kissing me and boy, he even got me to moan yikes!

Connor's POV

I think my life is now over. So there is a boy named Marc-Anthony and he was our new pool boy/ gardener and boy he has a massive body to lick on , what in the world I am saying, I have a husband but I went in and kiss the Latin boy and ugh he was kinda good. But I have to be honest with myself, in my heart, Jude is my true soulmate and the one I love. Marc-Anthony was just a fling. So I think I was surprised that I was pregnant so here's what happened ....

*flashback started*

Jude's POV

So I guess today marks the day I married my one and true love, Connor Stevens and boy were we drunk at our wedding? We sure did . I forgot that we were even married lol 😂. So the next day I arrived with Connor to his doctor and things went out of hand when I saw the incident that the doctor did. Connor had a simple checkup at the doctor and the doctor inseminated (put sperm) into Connor and he felt numb . Connor said to me " hold me babe, don't let go please"

I was crying to death and I kinda felt bad for the doctor because she was in a tough situation , she was drunk while being hallucinated by her ex-boyfriend

Connor's POV

I am still drunk from the wedding , why is my body feeling like this? And boom I forgot the whole thing

*flashback ended*

I can't believe I was in love with that jerk, what to do, what to do? Says Connor