Chapter 3

A/N : I'm so blessed with my collabs with my partner @FanGirlRepublic and this chapter is really exciting. Hope you enjoy the chapter!!!

During the Movie

It's the middle of the movie and Connor had to step out for the moment to use the bathroom and Jude followed him not knowing what's coming ...

Connor : omg I don't like this part.. Oh! It's that time again * excuse me Maddie, excuse me jude* I'm heading to the bathroom you guys*

Jude : Now I have to go to the bathroom too...

Connor catches Jude right behind him

Connor : are you following me jude? * omg I really wanna kiss that beautiful boy*

Jude : Yesh? * God, why is he so gorgeous? *

(Into the bathroom)

* Jude went to the first stall while Connor was at the next stall *

Suddenly,

(Text Convo between Lena and Jude)

Lena : How's the movie? How was Maddie and Chelsea?

Jude : It was okay mom! It's kinda like the middle of the movie .

Lena : Oh sorry sweets! I'll let you go back to that.

* Jude suddenly drops his phone by accident*

Jude : Oh Crap!! I dropped my phone once again.

Connor came in his stall and saw Jude sad and he said " What's Up Jude?"

Jude : My phone dropped into the toilet while I was texting .

Connor : * ugh omg I can't believe I put my hand in the toilet eww but it's for a good guy * well them here you go.

Jude : * laughs * My Hero! * OMG why did I say that and why do I have sudden urges to kiss him*

Connor came closer to Jude and kisses him lightly and said " Best DATE EVER"

Jude says " Likewise, I guess I kinda like you Connor"

Connor says " Me too... I'm guessing I have feelings for you*

Both say coincidently "We should get back?"

Connor: Hold on one more kiss

*They kiss away agian Bodies comprised eachothers Savoring the graceful moment*

Jude : That kiss was magical...

When they went back into the theatre, the movie just ended and saw the girls outside and Maddie was so mad.

Maddie: *the guys came back with smirks on thier faces ear to ear* Who fell in? i asked pissed

Jude: My phone.

*i said waving it inftont of her*

Connor : poor little phone I had to grab it to safety and no I did not do CPR to the phone * Jude smirked at me and laughs*

* Connor and Jude exchange looks and when Jude was waiting for his mom to pick him up , Connor says " Wait up Jude! " and kisses him passionately then his dad showed up and Maddie saw them too and slapped Jude*

Maddie : How could you? * she leaves*

Connor : are you okay? * aw no one hurts my boyfriend, I LOVE HIM, he shouldn't get hurt by anyone especially that girl ugh! -_-"

Jude : *aww he's checking on me* you really like me a lot do you? One final kiss? My moms are here

* Jude and Connor kiss until their parents come. "I love you, Connor Stevens" says my boyfriend Jude . " I love you too, Jude Jacob Foster" says his boyfriend Connor.

Lena brought along the kids and Stef and all of them were shocked to see the kiss of the lifetime.

Lena and Stef :

aww our little boy is growing up, he has his first crush, is that his boyfriend now?

Brandon : * jaw dropped*

Callie : *jaw dropped* I'm gonna kill him

Mariana : * jaw dropped * Yay jude , you got yourself a keeper

Jesus : * jaw dropped* didn't expect to see this to happen

mariana: *Squels* There eating eachother alive!

Ahh, Young love.!!