Season 3 Chapter 9 : All's Fair in Love and War -- Or is it?

Connor's POV

I can't believe I was worried about something that was so confused to both me and Jude. I just hope he doesn't get too attached to his hot boss and spend time with his husband instead.

Jude's POV

What can I say? I just love my husband so much I don't want to leave him. With my boss, it was just awkward but yet so tempting. I truly love Jude with all my heart and hope my marriage with my hubby won't ever go.

Connor's POV

Jude is still pissed from the other day.I think I will have to tell him all of my secrets.

Jude's POV

Ok I'm listening babe.

Connor's POV

One things for sure when I'm telling you all my secrets, don't freak out okay? Okay he said.

1. I was scared of being gay because my whole family is like so strict and I knew I had something for you Jude.

2. I was a stripper once we broke up before, well I needed a job and I needed you but nothing happened remember we went our separate ways

3. and.. I'm the father of Maddie's baby.

TA DA

.Jude's Mouth was opened and I didn't know what he would think of me now. Once he closed his mouth , Jude slapped Connor's face and left the house going to Chelsea's to sleep for two days. I didn't know what to say to Jude now he hates me.