A Jesus & Brandon Bonus Chapter : Do you love me?

Earlier in the hospital waiting for Jude's surgery

Brandon's POV

Poor Jude, I really hope he remembers us and his husband. Boy , Connor never gives up on love. And things with Lou isn't working and so is Callie but why am I making a move on Jesus all of a sudden? I'm so confused

Jesus' POV

why is Brandon looking at me that way? I have a girlfriend well I had one. Ever since Lexi & Hayley, i had a little crush on Callie and that worked off well a few months but i'm happy but still WHY IN THE WORLD IS BRANDON GETTING CLOSER TO ME? LIKE PLEASE DUDE GET OFF OF ME !! MAYBE I LIKE BRANDON PROBABLY BUT WHO KNOWS? I am so not sure.

Meanwhile in the Fosters residence

Brandon's POV

*walking towards Jesus* Can I talk to you, Jesus? I really want to talk to you.

Jesus' POV

What is it huh Brandon? I know you get hurt easily and I just leave the person but really what is your problem?

Brandon's POV

I'm confused of what I'm feeling towards you. I think i might like you no I HAVE A CRUSH ON YOU, Jesus. I just don't know. It's a win or lose.

Jesus' POV

A win or lose? I'm your freaking brother. You like girls so does me. But I don't give a damn about Jude & Connor but I accept them for who they are and no matter what , Jude is our brother and we all love him.

Brandon's POV

Yes, we all do love him but I'm saying what about us? I really want a chance on my step-brother.

Jesus' POV

I don't care about what you feel and nothing will ever change the way I feel about Lexi or Hayley but I'm not saying that the fact I'm IN LOVE WITH YOU.

Brandon's POV

You... what?

Jesus' POV

I LOVED YOU BRANDON, I REALLY DO But I'm afraid...

Brandon's POV

Afraid about what?

Jesus' POV

Loving you and the effects that people will say about us and we are step-brothers

Brandon's POV

Jude and Connor lasted a long time and their story has it's ups and down but their love is everlasting and most valuable. I want you to feel like that. I want their love and I also want you

General POV

*Suddenly, Jude and Connor saw the conversation and saw something surprising....*

Jesus tripped over the rug and Brandon catched him and suddenly felt urges and finally kissed Jesus.

Jesus' POV

It was soft and subtle, he like it and kinda blushed. OMG was i blushing too? I can't really tell and I kinda like his lips

General POV

Jude and Connor saw the whole thing and Jesus left the awkward situation.

Jesus' POV

*crying* Brandon please, I want you to let me go. I want my space right now

I'm not strong enough for love </3.

At Anchor Beach College,

Brandon's POV

Yes you are strong for love, it's just finding the right person. I might be the one for you. just please give me a chance please.

Jesus' POV

I don't know about that I've been hurt a lot and also you too. But first things first, do you love me?

Brandon's POV

Jesus Adams Foster, I love you with all of my heart and to be honest , I think I have genuine feelings for you. I'm willing to risk it all for you. I just want you to give me a chance. Don't think of me a stepbrother, think of me as your bestfriend, the love of your life.

Jesus' POV

SCREW IT! Come here to my lips B. I love you no matter what mwah ❤️💋😘.

-------------------------------------------------------

-A/N : so this chapter is not about Jonnor but I put Jesus and Brandon together. I'm sorry if you guys will hate this but I tried my best. So I hope you guys like this bonus chapter, I'll update really soon with "A Jonnor Story: Is this wrong?

#Teamjoshers 💋😎❤️

- xojoshy

PS. What should I call Brandon and Jesus together? Besus? Jandon ? Jrandon? Tell me and whoever gets the most comments, I'll give you a shoutout on my next chapter!!