Season 5 Chapter 1 : The time of my life

*Here's the season premiere of A Jonnor Story: Is this wrong?*

*Flashback started*

Jude's POV

I don't know what I feel anymore, I just broke up with Xavier and the Homecoming prom was right around the corner and I have no date. I also have no intention to ask Connor out, even though I might still have feelings for him, just a little.

Connor's POV

Prom is coming soon and I have got no date. After Maddie and I dated, we broke up and we remained good friends as well as me and Chelsea. I haven't talked to Jude in a while and it frightens me that he doesn't want to be with me or be my friend but I know I still love him to death so I'll surprise my best friend when he comes home.

Jude's POV

I have to be honest, my feelings for Connor are still there and it won't ever change but I just don't want myself hurt so I've been there, done that. Heartaches and Heartbreaks but I'm still strong.

Connor's POV

I've put out rose petals and scented dim candles to set the mood, I said to myself, " I'm gonna ask Jude to be my date for homecoming. He is my everything, I don't want to lose him.

Jude's POV

I went home and saw that when I got up to my room, the lights were so dim and the rose petals were so romantic. I said to myself, who could've done this, somehow the door was shut and there was Connor, I have no words at all.

Mariana,Jesus,Callie & Brandon's POV

Omg this is so romantic and sweet, we're guessing Connor wants something, are we right? He said "yes"

Connor's POV

Uhhh um Jude, will you be my date for homecoming, if you have someone else to go with you then it's ok. Jude thought hard and he had this to say to me " of course, I'll be your date. I miss hanging out with you" and to be clear " just friends right" yes just friends I said to him

*The night of Homecoming*

Connor's POV

Well here goes, I came to pick up Jude and Brandon & Jesus fixed Jude's suit and all. I'm so excited to see Jude.

Jude's POV

OMG this is the day. it's homecoming and Connor is my date, now how come I have mixed feelings for him. Do I still love him. Oh I'm so confused. But I'm happy he's my date. He will always be my Connor.

Lena & Stef's POV

We can't believe Jude is growing up to be a young man that he is today. I hope Jude has a great time. I also hope Connor treats Jude well. Connor here comes Jude.

Connor's POV

I can't believe jude is more handsome than ever, I'm so speechless and awestruck! Jude has a blue blazer and a purple polo shirt and I swear he is the most cute guy for me.

Jude's POV

Connor is very sexy. He looks like one of those magazine cover boys. I swear his outfit today was on point. He had a tuxedo with a corsage for me. It was so romantic because he gave me a rose. But not just any rose. A RED ROSE 🌹😍. I never felt so happy in my life.

General POV

At the dance,

Jude and Connor have had a great time and here comes trouble... Xavier .

Xavier's POV

well here is my ex-boyfriend and his lover, well I thought I was your love.

Jude's POV

Dude, I'm not your love and you are so freaking drunk and plus I have already known who I loved.

Xavier's POV

And that is?????

Jude's POV

CONNOR OKAY, I STILL LOVE HIM!!!

Without getting too weird, I left and went to the bathroom.

Connor's POV

I'm really am speechless, even though Jude still hates me, he still loves me.

So I did the unthinkable, I punched Xavier and he was knocked down and I guess I was happy because I still loved Jude.

I followed Jude to the bathroom and talked to him and we both have a heart-to-heart conversation and I was so happy.

General POV

Jude and Connor went outside and was shocked that both Jude and Connor are crowned Homecoming Couple of the Night and the dance was so special to both of them.

Connor's POV while dancing

Thanks for not giving up on me Jude!

Jude's POV

Don't mentioned it Cutie😍💯

The night ended when I have Connor near my face and looking oh so cute. I actually missed him and the kiss was heavenly magical, and I wanted to do it again.

Connor's POV

Now this is the best time of my life!!! Wish this day won't ever end.😍❤️✨.

*Flashback ended*

-----------------------------------------

- A/N : Well that's it for today, Tomorrow is part 2 of the season premiere of A Jonnor Story : Is this wrong?

Hope you enjoy today's season premiere!

#TeamJoshers 😎👑

-xojoshy 🎉🙌🙏