Season 5 Chapter 11: Unforgettable & Undeniable Love

previously on A Jonnor Story......

School came back.....

Connor's POV

I have nothing to say to Jude and I don't care what he has to say about me or do around me because he's not my friend anymore. We're more enemies than frenemies. But I still miss him though. After what I said to him, he's not able to speak to me anymore. Oh shit, here he comes being cute and all that. Oh wait I don't care.

Jude's POV

I come to Connor and I slapped him, Don't you dare talk to me and don't you dare near me and DON'T YOU DARE FALL IN LOVE WITH ME?! i have had it with the type of guys you are basicially who've you've become: jerks and what a jerk you are to me, Connor. Do I think I will trust you again? I don't know Do I really care? Yes, just as a friend but to be honest, you have been giving me nothing but crap and it's up to me to pick up the pieces that you have messed up.

Goodbye Connor!

Connor's POV

I pushed Jude against the wall and kissed Jude and he looked confused and I say to him "Please, don't tell!" I left once more.

Connor's POV

I pushed Jude against the wall and kissed Jude and he looked confused and I say to him "Please, don't tell!" I left once more.

The next morning started

Connor's POV

I can't believe I kissed Jude, oh my gosh why did I do that? Now he thinks I hate him for blowing off after that ridiciously great kiss we had. Ugh I'm so stupid, he won't talk to me now. Oh shoot, here he comes. I say "Hey Jude" He just passed me by without saying a word. Jesus came up to me and was really concerned because I think he noticed I kissed Jude last night in school.

Jesus' POV

So, Connor, I heard from Jude that you guys had a spat and last night was kinda not my business but I can't believe you kissed my brother. I love him no matter what and I didn't tell my moms or Callie, Brandon and my sister but she kinda ships you and Jude. And to be honest, I ship you guys too but what happened man, he said that you stood him up after the kiss.

Connor's POV

J, I can explain that, I think I'm falling in love with Jude, but am afraid of what is gonna happen. And now, he won't talk to me after the kiss. Jesus, is he mad at me?

Jesus' POV

Well no he wasn't, he was so concerned being your friendship on the line and now this revelation of a hidden desire towards Jude takes the cake. Dude, just talk to him when you are ready and do it right because I don't want you to play with his feelings and let me and Brandon bust your face or else, we'll do far worse, Buddy!

Connor's POV

Understood! Uh Can I ask you one thing? Would you mind bringing Jude to the park, please? I would want to talk to him.

Jesus' POV

Sure, but in the afternoon. I can tell he still not talking to you but I'll make sure he goes

Connor's POV

Thanks Jesus,YES! Now I have a chance to fix it with Jude. I don't want to lose my only friend I have here at the school.

Later at 4:30 at Anchor Beach Park

General POV

Mariana, Callie, Brandon & Jesus talked about Connor's plan and all of them agreed to help Connor to make sure he ends up with Jude