Season 5 Chapter 2 : Need You Right Now

* Here is part 2 of the season premiere of A Jonnor Story : Is this Wrong?"

Jude's POV

OMG the baby oh no I hope she's not sick! She's only 4 months old.

Connor's POV

Don't worry about our baby, she will be fine. I hugged Jude to calm himself down. Somehow we see Zac in the hospital when we go inside. I gave the baby to the doctor and we will have to wait for the results of what is going to happen to our child.

Zac's POV

Jude, Connor what are you guys doing here?

Jude's POV

Well our baby is sick and now she's with the doctor, Zac what happened? did you know Mariana & Callie are looking for you?

Zac's POV

Well I was on my way to the my perfect wedding until I was in a car accident, nothing was safe until I have now a broken ankle & I need to be healed in 3 weeks so would you guys just get Mariana here ?

Connor's POV

Okay I will, thank god your okay Zac, your fiancé was so worried about you.

*Conversation with Mariana*

Connor : Hey Mariana!

Mariana : Connor, please give me good news!

Connor: Well we found Zac

Mariana: Where was he, I was worried sick and people are leaving!

Connor : Zac had a car accident and the good news is that he's safe but the bad news, he has a broken ankle!

Mariana: Connor, thanks for telling me, what hospital?

Connor: St. Michael's near Malibu.

*Conversation ended*

General POV

Mariana arrived with her wedding gown with the priest and Stef & Lena

Mariana's POV

Thank goodness you are okay, but babe, do you mind if we have the wedding here?

Zac's POV

No I don't mind, it's perfect, just like you.

I kissedMariana and became Mr & Mrs. Zac Rogers 🙌🙏😎✨

Um in the meantime, the family is waiting for the results of what happened to the baby and the doctor came.

The Doctor's POV

well well, I have got some news about the baby and .......

------------------------------------

-A/N : well that's it for the season premiere , don't worry I'll be updating pretty soon I hope you guys love part one and two of the season premiere so I'll be back soon . in the meantime, ttyl! ;)

#TeamJoshers

-xojoshy 🙌🙏💁❤️