Chapter 7

Connor's POV

That's the best kiss I ever had * I said to myself* Jude really knows what he's doing with that adorable sexy lips of his. OMG I have to get ready for school. I can't believe me and Jude are a couple again. Why do I have the urge to kiss him again?

Jude's POV

That was the sweetest kiss that my boyfriend gave me. The hugs was so nice as well the snuggling in bed. Ahh it's 7:30 oh no I'm gonna be late, Jude gets his morning routine all set up and went to school by walking.

At School while walking to homeroom and lockers* Jude and Connor's POV*

J : Hey there! *giggles*

C : hi boyfriend * blushes*

J (whispers) : I so wanna kiss you right now * feeling condident*

C : I KNOWWW 😍👬❤️😘💋 * my heart is exploding *

J : let's go

C : Let's!

* Jude suddenly kissed Connor in front of the hallway with Maddie, Callie, Chelsea, Brandon looking at them like they didn't like while Jesus and Mariana and Lena was like " Aww, that's too cute" Jesus added " You GO MAN!" *

* Throughout the bell period rang , Jude and Connor as they like to call themselves as "*Jonnor*" hold hands well Connor wanted to and they did and they walked to school proudly and didn't care of what other students think of them*

Meanwhile , Maddie & Chelsea talked with Callie and somehow Callie disagrees with his brother's choices and said " I'm sorry you guys, your on your own . I actually have to live to support my little brother and his ugh boyfriend but that's what life is. DEAL WITH IT , YOU WITCHES!! YOLO!"

Maddie and Chelsea's POV

M: I can't believe the plan didn't work and now they're back together again and guess what, his sisters , we had to live with it, which I hate.

C : Maybe it's for the best!

Maddie screams and blows her top and was headed home. Everybody saw " The Girl who Cried Wolf" while Chelsea was with Alex, her protective dumb boyfriend who doesn't do anything for a living.

The Schools highlight with Maddie blasted on the TV for the rest of the week . Maddie says " I am so humiliated, I can't show my face again, I cried"