Season 4 Chapter 7 : Sisters & Wedding Stuff

Two months later ....

Jude's POV

Connor , believe me, I'm not in love with Maddie, that baby was supposed to be a secret but I forgot about it. I was drunk and I never knew that I was the father , babe , the only person I want is you.

Connor's POV

Screw you!! I hate you because you didn't tell me and I'm not mad just disappointed that you didn't tell me sooner, but still, hubby you should tell me next time when things happen.

*Someone is at the door and it was Mariana*

Mariana's POV

Hey you guys , I'm back!!!

Judicorn, I can't believe you that Maddie's baby is yours but your gay and really I thought the baby's was Connor's well anyway I'm not mad as so does Callie and Zac. Jude, btw me & Zac were going strong , two years now and guess what?? He proposed to me

Jude's POV

Ahhhhh I am so happy for you guys omg, btw how's Mat?

Mariana's POV

Mat's good, we broke up because during the two years, I couldn't let go of Zac and thank god he came back from New Mexico where he lived with his mother who was diagnosed and the spark was rekindled and now Mat is one of my best friends and he is the best man for the wedding, & is it okay that you and Connor can be the groomsmen. Callie is my maid of honor :)

Connor's POV

Congrats Mariana on your engagement, I knew I felt happy when I proposed to Jude at our high school graduation and that was the best week of my life. The best part was being married with Jude.

Mariana's POV

Ahhhh my feels, I knew you guys would last , and look at you guys now , closer and closer and in love, don't lose in sight of what you have. Love is infinite, you can make more when it needs to . I knew I felt right with Zac.

----------------------------------

- A/N : So you guys ?? You thought you seen the last of Mariana?? You thought wrong, I'm bringing everyone back :) and I'm so happy that you guys are reading my book and for that I love you guys . I'll update pretty soon

#teamjoshers ☺️💯🙌🙏✨

-xojoshy 😎