Season 3 Chapter 6 : What Just Happened??

When both Connor and Jude heard the news that they both have twins together, Jude was having some thoughts about having them with Connor especially when Jude accidentally got someone else to take his spot and asked for a slut to give him twins. Connor never knew. Jude just wanted his husband happy and plus , Connor was drunk during his wedding night. Jude didn't know what to do because it was a first time for him to be a father, so did Connor but he kinda felt nervous to giving birth with the twins. All of a sudden, Connor had his water broke and Jude wasn't pleased. When they arrived to the hospital Connor was in a deep sleep. During his pregnancy, he was craving watermelon & pop tarts and also tacos. Connor wanted to stuff himself with happy comfort food.

Connor was awake and saw that two beautiful baby boys have been in his arms. They both decided one of the babies will be named Jude Jr. and the other twin is Connor Jr. They both have experienced a miraculous situation with the twins being born and both fathers were crying and felt tears in their eyes because they are so joyful and excited. Jude actually felt that his conscience would want him to tell Connor the truth that happened that night. He chickened out and went home because Connor is with Chelsea and plus Jude has a busy day at work tomorrow . So Jude went along with his boss Max and Diane and suddenly Max just kissed Jude and Diane joined in and Jude says " I have a husband" " well he's not right here, isn't he?" Says Max and Diane coincidently. Connor called Jude like 12 times and no response...........