Reunion

Author's Note: LOVES, I know I have ended Is this Wrong?! like 9 days ago but I wanted to give you guys a little thank you for all the love and support you have the privilege to read my book and became the most memorable and remarkable time here in Wattpad. Anyways, enjoy this special thank you chapter from me to you.

love you guys, always! -xojoshy

Note: This is a prequel before "Destined for Each Other". Ethan, Peyton and Savannah and Kian weren't here at the time. But, it will introduce Ethan and Peyton as babies.This chapter is more when Connor and Jude celebrates their 10 year anniversary and things go badly. That's all I have to say. Enjoy and reminisce the FINAL chapter of Is this Wrong. I've been working really hard for you guys!

At the Fosters-Stevens' residence....

Jude's POV

Wow, it has been 10 years in the making! Me and my hubby Connor are having our 10 year anniversary today and I'm so excited! He has been very supportive with my life since he became my best friend first and my boyfriend next. Suddenly, he became my husband and I could've been happier.

Connor's POV

This has been a whirlwind, I can't believe its 10 years in the making.. Unfortunately, I think I did a bad thing. I think I'm cheating on Jude.

It didn't happen automatically and I know it was a mistake, but he was so hot and sexy, I couldn't refuse. His name is Dave and he is a bank associate in Anchor Beach Bank. I thought coming home late would be my gateway not to be angry by Jude. But sometimes, I wish he didn't come so clingy. But you know what forget it! I love Jude... Most of the time.

Meanwhile.....

Daria's POV

Haha, I'm invited to Jude and Connor's 10 year anniversary party. Of course, I was mad at Connor for dumping me throughout my high school years and mad at Jude as well for not telling me but I am glad they kept me as part of their friendship. Me and Taylor were ecstatic that we were still friends with the love birds but I have a feeling something is going on with Connor. I know his tactics and his player ways . I need to tell Jude something. Two days earlier, I saw Connor with another guy and my thoughts were "WHAT THE HELL?!!!" I wanted to say something to Jude, but no luck!

Taylor's POV

I'm very happy for Jude and Connor reaching 10 years in the making and thank god that Daria is friends with them now. I recently made a bad thing about them when we were kids. I told other kids that they were gay and that no one seems to care. Jude got mad a little bit and I don't blame him.

At the party location.....

Third person's POV

Someone rang the doorbell and Callie got the door. A young hip good looking guy named Dave came into the door and asked for Connor. Mariana gets Connor!

Connor's POV

Dave, what the hell are you even doing here? Did you know that I'm busy today?! Huh?!

Dave's POV

Aw, I missed you baby boy! I missed you, Mr. Hunk of the World.

Connor's POV

Don't call me that and LEAVE ME ALONE!

Jude's POV

I walked in with Connor and Dave, I think that's his name.

So, it's true? Connor what is going on?
"Well, I've been.." Says Connor.
Well?

Dave's POV

I had an affair with your husband and I loved it! I loved playing with his toy!

Jude's POV

How DARE You???? I'm gonna strangle you!!!
*fighting and scratching*

Just leave, you stupid hooker and YOU!
Mr. Stevens, LETS TALK NOW!!!!!!

Can you explain to me one thing? What makes you think that you could do that stunt that you did today? Connor?! seriously, I can't give you a straight answer if you just answer the goddamn question!

Connor's POV

Yes, I was having a goddamn affair, you've never had time for me anymore. Its work this, work that! where's my time for you?! Is there something I have to do to get your attention or do I have to schedule an appointment?!

Jude's POV *breaking down crying*

Connor, I think it's best if we just got divorced and annul our marriage, you keep doing this to me ever since and sometimes the love/spark that we have isn't there anymore. I really am sorry..... Then I was heading off. without coming back! Connor hurts me so bad, I couldn't just go back to him automatically.

Third person's POV

Jude and Connor remained close friends until both guys began to drift apart until a couple of years later, they meet again. Unfortunately, they hate each other now!

~ The END of A Jonnor Story: Is this Wrong?!
This is the true story that happened in "Destined for Each Other". Please read the sequel to Is this Wrong?!.

Author's Note:

Personally, I want to thank you guys from the bottom of my heart that you've made this story a fantastic success! This book became a huge part of my life and without your love and support, I wouldn't become one of the best writers of the JONNOR Community. I'm looking forward on what's to come in the sequel and again you guys are my supporters since day 1 of Is this Wrong?! I hope you read Destined for Each Other, it's a really great sequel and one of my best so far! Since the book ended, I've been collaborating with other writers and helping you guys do a good job and I never been happier for all of you guys.
You guys are my Fosters Family and I love you so much. This is not a goodbye or farewell. This is See you soon!

Take Care and God Bless!
#TEAMJOSHERS

-xojoshy 💜😘👬