Season 3 Chapter 8 : To the moon and back.

- A/N : so this chapter has brought up to me just recently and @FostersFan/Tony is an amazing writer, tune into his story " Jude and Connor : another Jonnor story". . He's a really cool dude and I'm happy that this chapter was made for this story and particularly for this season. I'll be tuning into his newest chapter when he updates so here is the chapter...

*Jude's pov*

"How could you do that!" I said. He found out Connor cheated. "You're not such a saint yourself!" He yelled at me. He knew my boss and I slept together. He found out because my boss called the house. No one anwsered so he left a message.

Voice Message:

"Hey, Jude. I really hope you're free again. You made me feel real nice with your extra work." End voice message.

I found out about him because I walked in on them. Let's just say the pool cleaner was cleaning more than a pool. Connor and I have never gone through something this crazy. I hate fighting mainly because the kids are in the house. "Imagine how I felt seeing the pool boy on top of you!" I scream. "Babe.." He starts but I cut him off "DON'T BABE ME" I scream. I go strom off and go to sleep.

*Time pass and Jude's pov*

I was woken up by someone shaking me. I look around and don't see anyone. I look down and see a path of rose petals. I follow them to the guest room. I see champange in a bucket full of ice with 2 glasses. I see Connor sprawled out naked on the bed. Can't stay mad forever I think. He lassos me toward him and I walk over to him and we start kissing. I will take this apology perfectly. God he is so perfect.

------------------------------------

- A/N : hope you guys enjoy this wonderful chapter from @FostersFan! I really like this chapter and this deserves to be recognized to become a winner , I love you guys #TeamJoshers

- xojoshy 💋❤️