Season 2 Chapter 1: There goes Jude

Here's the season premiere for A Jonnor Story : Is this wrong? Season 2

Connor's POV

so I guess today marks the day that we all come back from summer break, I still can't believe I'm such an idiot who abuses his boyfriend and now I got dumped. Like really .... It's no brainer that Jude would never talk to me again. I just got my schedule from my backpack and I have pre-calculus , yes I'm good at math, Jude would probably in geometry but once I got there , there he was , and boy did he changed a lot.

Jude's POV

After that whole breakup mishap with "He who should be not be named" (Harry Potter pun) lol I laughed at myself . I decided to do a 360 on myself, I hit the gym and it turns out , I grew a couple of inches and lost like 100 pounds and since I grew of my rocker phase, I still love to sing I put that aside and now I signed up to be quarterback for the varsity football team. Going back to school was a bore but since I'm graduating this year I have to be the best me there is. My first class is pre-calculus which is math and I still don't understand math but you only live once and move on and shake it off. When I got there , there he was , my EX-boyfriend..... All of a sudden, there is a new exchange student for 3rd period .

3rd period starting

Literature

Teacher's POV

We have a new student coming in all the way from japan, his name is Xavier Chan.

Xavier's POV

New school, new friends blah...

This happened every year with my folks and we move a lot for the past 8 years and I been transferring since I was in 3rd grade and ugh they just dumped me here at anchor beach. But suddenly there's this dude and his name is Jude and boy he's not bad to look at.

Chelsea's POV

OMG Jude, what happened to you? You look great , YOUR A HUNK and a BABE, and oh my god , new kid is checking you out, c'mon you broke up with you know who so live a little and make a move.

Jude's POV

Idk I'm so shy and oh my shit , he's coming my way.

Xavier's POV

Would you show me around the school, I got to say your kinda cute my friend .... Would you smash my butt?

Jude's Mind thinking

And just when a guy seems so dreamy and had eyes you can fall into, he opens his mouth and sounds like an ass....

Jude's POV

I guess not , I'll have to make a pass, sorry

Xavier's POV

That's cool, that's cool. Suddenly I kissed his cheek.

* suddenly Connor was in all of Jude's classes saw what happened and kinda overheard and smashed Xavier's face*

Connor's Mind POV

I guess I felt jealous , like ugh , I can't believe my anger led to the both of them and wow I still can't believe I still have feelings for Jude, but maybe I should let it go? I still don't know and I got sent to the principal's office

Oh boy, I said out loud.